34, aberforth

>> ABERFORTH <<

We fly on the back of the dragon for what feels like forever. Once we get closer to a big lake the dragon starts to drop in height.
As we get closer to the surface of the dark water Harry screams.
"We need to jump!"

"When?" I yell back in return worry clearly enlaced in my shaky voice.

"Now!" He screams.

We all let go of the dragon at the same time and fall into the dark lake. The water is freezing cold. As I'm under water I try to open my eyes to get a better sense of which way is up and which is down. But all I can see is the tiny bubbles I created falling into the water and they don't help solving my confusion. Once I realise I started floating upwards I quickly swim to the top and gasp for air. I do my best to swim onto the shore but it's easier said than done when I'm this exhausted.
We all meet up once on dry land. I had fallen further away from the other in the lake so they were already trying to change into dry clothes once I got to them.

"He knows. You know who. He knows we broke into Gringott's and he knows we're hunting horcruxes." Harry explains.

"How do you know that?" I ask frustrated as I pull out some dry clothes for myself from my bag.

"I saw it" Harry exclaims whilst he looks disappointedly at the ground and fumbling with the shirt he's trying to put on.

"You can't let him in Harry!" Hermione screams clearly annoyed.

"He's angry and scared. He's going to stop at nothing to make sure we can't find the rest of the Horcruxes. The next one it at Hogwarts." Harry explains while throwing on his dry shirt.

"We have to plan-" Hermione starts off but  Harry cuts her off.

"Hermione when do our plans ever work? We plan, we show up, then all hell breaks lose." Harry explains.

"He's right Hermione, how are we going to get into Hogwarts with Snape as headmaster?" Ron asks.

All of us fall silent trying to figure out a way to get into Hogwarts without having Snape or any of the other death eaters seeing us. That would be the end. Me, Ron and Hermione would more than likely be held captive at the Malfoy manners and Harry would be taken to Voldemort.

"We can go to Hogsmeade. Sneak into honeydukes and use the secret passage. It's strange now, I used to always be albe to tell how he felt. Now I feel like we are disconnected." Harry explains.

"Maybe since we've destroyed some of the horcruxes, he's dying." I state.

"No, it's not like he's dying. More like he's wounded, if anything he feels more dangerous." Harry explains. 

Now that all of us have changed into some dry clothes we take each other's hands to apperate.

"To Hogsmeade?" I ask and everyone nods in agreement. We apperate and the familiar sickening feeling I never seem to get used too takes over my gut. All of a sudden we land on the dark, snow covered street in Hogsmeade.

"I love it here." I whisper still feeling sick to my stomach. And as on cue sirens start to wail and in seconds dark smoke starts to appear in a distance and not to long after footsteps can be heard.

"Come on!" Harry yells at us.

We follow Harry into an abandoned dinning area and hide behind a table with a dust covered sheet over it. The hiding place is shit not going to lie if the death eaters that came to search for us took three steps to the right, they would clearly see all four of us. I start shacking from the cold especially since I'm hiding on the cold snow covered ground. Harry takes my hands in his and quietly rubs them between his own warming them up. The sirens wail again in a different direction this time and the two death eaters immediately sprint away.