14, astronomy tower

>> ASTRONOMY TOWER <<

"Don't get any closer! Get back all of you!" Hagrid yells pushing us all aside. He picks up Katie easily and throws her over his shoulder. We walk to the package Katie had and examine what appears to be a necklace.

"Do not touch that, except with the wrapping. Do you understand?" Hagrid asks. Harry nods and we stare down at the necklace that cursed Katie Bell.

Once back at Hogwarts, we are escorted into Professor McGonagall's office by prefects. We walk in and Professor Snape is evaluating the necklace.

"What do you think Professor?" McGonagall asks him.

"I think Ms. Bell is lucky to be alive." Snape hisses.

"Why is it when something happens it's always you three?" She asks looking at Harry, Ron and Hermione. The three of them are standing a bit more to the side, making it looking like we're standing in two "groups".

"Believe me professor I've been asking myself the same question for six years now." Ron explains.

"She was cursed wasn't she?" Harry asks.

"Yes she was Mr. Potter."

"It was Malfoy." Harry states.

"Harry what are you doing?" I ask looking at him enraged for throwing such an accusation around like that.

"That is a very serious accusation Potter!" McGonagall snaps.

"Your proof?" Snape asks and I look at him as a way of signaling that I am wondering the same thing.

"I just know." Harry states.

"You just know." Snape hisses.

"I suggest all of you go back to your dormitories." McGonagall explains.
We leave the classroom and I immediately have a go on Harry.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" I ask letting my emotions take overhand.

"I'm telling you Malfoy was up to something-"

"that doesn't give you the right to accuse him of cursing Katie!" I yell.

"You know to me it sounds like you're taking Draco's side." Harry snaps.

"Guys stop!" Hermione hisses.

"No Hermione! Harry, I don't like Malfoy either but I wouldn't accuse him without evidence!" I snap.

I sprint to the astronomy tower and as I get to the top of the staircase I just start crying. I break down crying about Harry, and Isaac. The stress is too much on me. It is killing me. All of a sudden someone crouched down beside me.

"Harry what are you doing here?" I ask turning away wiping my tears. Harry turns me so I face him.

"Wipe your tears, Selena." Harry states. I do as he says and then I just look at him.

"Look, I'm sorry for accusing Malfoy for everything without proof." Harry explains.

"I'm sorry for being a pain in the butt." I whisper and Harry laughs.

"I love you Harry." I whisper. He grins,

"I love you too Selena." Harry states.

I lay my head down on Harry's shoulder and he puts his head on top of mine as we stare out on the beautiful view.

>><<

A few days pass and I sit in the Slytherin common room trying to work on Draco and I's Defence Against the Dark Arts project but it's to loud in here. I strut out of the common room and head to the library. I walk up to the library door, only to find that it was closed.

"Great." I whisper to myself. The only place I know to go that is quiet on a Sunday night is the astronomy tower.

I walk upstairs and as I come around the corner I see Draco leaning against the railing, obviously in deep thoughts as he hadn't heard me coming up the stairs. I try to tip toe back down the stair, but they crack. Draco spins around and whips his wand out pointing in my direction.

"Who's there?!" He yells. I step out into the moonlight. And I look at him, and I can tell he's been crying. His eyes are red and his cheeks puffy.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as he wipes his tears.

"I just needed a quiet place to work on our project." I explain as I sit down on the steps. Draco comes up and sits beside me.

"I heard you stood up for me. Snape told me." Draco explains and looks at me with the tiniest smile playing on his lips.

"Sorry?" I ask confused.

"Potter accused me for cursing Katie Bell." Draco explains.

"I mean he had no proof. It was a rather dumb accusation." I explain
I look into Draco's red and swollen eyes.

"Why were you crying?" I ask and wrinkle my eyebrows in question.

"I was not!" Draco snaps. He stands up and walks towards the railing again. I walk behind him and place a hand on his shoulder,

"Draco. I'm not going to tell anyone." I explain. He turns around to face me.

"My father is rotting away in Azkaban. I just miss him." Draco whispers staring down at the ground.

"It's not your fault Draco." I mutter and wipe away the tears still left on his cheek.

Then Draco does something I've never seen him do in my entire life.

He continues to cry in front of me.

I do the only thing that I can think of, and I hug him. He cries onto my shoulder and I rub gentle circles on his back.

"I'm sorry." Draco whispers and wipes his face once more.

"Draco, everyone cries." I explain. "I've been doing it rather much myself lately." I explain and I can see the confusion on Draco's face. He doesn't ask me to explain why, but I do it anyways.

"I'm worried sick" I start off and he looks up into my eyes.

"I'm worried about Harry and my brother. And.... you." I continue and Draco looks down at the ground again trying to hide the fact that he's about to let the tears spill, But I can tell.

"Remember in the library when we, or you, were working on our project? and I called you beautiful?" Draco asks.

"Yeah why?" I ask.

"I meant that." Draco says. He moves a strand of hair out of my face, and I feel the strangest sensation; butterflies in my stomach. Draco starts to lean in, but I lightly push on his chest so he keeps his distance.

"Draco stop." I whisper.

"What?"

"You're not mentally stable right now so I won't take advantage of you." I reply smiling up at him.

"You consider it an advantage kissing me?" He smirks.

"That's not how I meant it."

"But that's what you said." He smiles.

"I'm gonna go," I chuckle and before he can say anything I grab my bag and head back to the common room.

A/n: okay so Draco is starting to go from a douce to more "lovey" (btw is that even a word?) kind of guys.., how do you feel about this situation? Leave a comment and a vote please?

xx