38, it continues

>> IT CONTINUES <<

We go back inside the Great Hall, Hermione, Harry and Ron walk over to the Weasley's. I tell them that I'll meet up with them in awhile, then I walk over to Draco sitting in the benches alone.

"Hey"

"Hi" I reply and sit down next to him, laying my head on his shoulder looking down at our entwined hands.

"Where are you staying?" Draco asks out of nowhere, but now that I think about it. I don't know. I don't know where my family is or where to go now when schools over. The part about school is probably for the best, it is going to take awhile to get this place ready and functional for students again.

"I don't know. I don't know where my family's gone, and I can't stay at the Weasley's forever." I simply explain to him.

"It's okay. You can stay with me. Now that everything's over we're going to be fine." Draco reassures me.

"Thank you. You sure you're parents will be okay with that?" I ask nervously looking up into his grey eyes.

"They're gonna have to be." Draco smiles down at me.

"I'm gonna start working with George next week. He's really gonna need it now, without Fred." I say looking down at my feet. We sit there in silence looking around at the others.

"I have to run to the loo. I'll be back." Draco explains and I smile towards him.

Draco's been gone for awhile now and I'm starting to get worried that a death eater seeking for vengeance was lurking somewhere in the hall, attacked him. So I walk out of the Great Hall, and just when I'm about to go to the boys room I hear Draco's voice in the hallway.

"Dracy, you know you miss me." Pansy exclaims. I hide behind a pillar to listen and watch what's going on.

"Pansy I don't love you. I never did. Selena has my heart." Draco states and I smile.

"Selena is a huge slut-"

"Don't you dare talk about her like that!" Draco yells.

"Well, if I'm not good enough for you then maybe she'll be able to change your mind." Pansy states and a beautiful blonde girl walks out from an empty classroom into the hallway, where Pansy and Draco are standing.

I recognise her, she's definitely from Beauxbatons. That's when it hits me. That's the girl Draco spent the night of the Yule Ball talking too.

"Emma, what on earth are you doing here?" Draco asks surprised.

"You stopped writhing too me. I miss you." The girl named Emma exclaims. She takes Draco's hands in her and Draco looks at the ground.

"Emma don't get me wrong. You're a nice girl but-"

"But if what Pansy told me about your girlfriend is true, then why are you with her? She only wants your money Draco." Emma explains. I so want to punch that stupid girl right in the face right now.

"No she doesn't." Draco hisses angrily looking up at her. It goes quite for a moment after Draco growled at her before the girl named Emma spoke up again.

"If you don't love me, then don't let me kiss you." Emma whispers as she's already leaning in. Then the two of them slowly kiss, and I feel like my heart shattered into a million pieces. I step out of my hiding place and clear my throat and everyone looks at me. Then I turn around and walk away.

"Selena!" Draco yells and I can hear his footsteps trying to catch up to me.

"Draco-"

"Piss off Emma." Draco sneers. I stop dead in my tracks when I know that nobody is near us.