29, godric's hollow

>> GODRIC'S HOLLOW <<

As lovely it has been to spend all this time with Draco alone for once. I have decided that it's time for me to find Harry, Hermione and Ron again. I read in the Daily Prophet about someone seeing Harry in Godric's Hollow the other day, so that's where I'm going.

I throw on my fully packed bag on my back, then run down the stairs. I go grab my shoes that I left in the living room, when there is a big knock on the door.

"Who is it Draco?" I ask nervously.

"I don't know love." He mutters.

"Malthus!" I hiss and Malthus appears in no time.

"Clean everything up as fast as you can, then meet me in Draco's bedroom." I state and start running up the stairs but halt when I hear Draco greeting the people that came through the door.

"Aunt Bella! What brings you here?" Draco asks nervously.

"Oh I'm sure you wouldn't mind a little company. Your mum wanted me to come by and check on you. She didn't want you to spend Christmas Eve all alone." Bellatrix explains.

They walk into the clean living room, I run up the stairs as quietly as I can, then I slip into Draco's bedroom where Malthus is waiting.

"Ms. Hope, what's going-"

"Malthus, I need to apparate to Godric's Hollow. We need to apparate at the same time or they'll know I was here. Apparate to the living room and tell Draco your done cleaning his room and then ask him if there's anything else he needs help with." I explain.

"Anything for you Ms. Hope." Malthus replied.

"Thank you Malthus." I smile.

We both apparate at the same time and I'm suddenly no longer at Malfoy's manners.

I land face down in the snow filled town of Godric's Hollow. I slowly stand up and make my way down the Main Street. I can see a few people starring at me. I try to blend in as much as I can, since I am on the undesirable list because I stabbed you know who.

As I walk through the quiet town, i look at the old houses and an old graveyard. I see two people who I think I recognise standing in there and I decide to walk in. I slowly make my way towards the two people standing next to a big grave, and that's when I realise that Harry and Hermione are the two people.

"Harry? Hermione?" I yell surprised trying to make sure it was really them.

They look over at me and Hermione smiles brightly at me and I feel a wave of relief wash over me.

"Selena! What the bloody hell are you doing here? Where have you been? I thought you were dead. " She asks frantically her voice cracking at the end, as she rushers to wrap her arms around me.

"I read in the Daily Prophet that Harry had been seen here. So I had to come and find you guys. I've been staying at the Malfoy manners but nobody knew about it except for Draco. I've missed you so much Hermione!" I explain to her as I wrap my arms around her and keep her locked in a tight hug.

I walk over to Harry and he embraces me in a hug as well, he's standing next to what seems to be his parents grave.

"Harry, how are you?" I ask as I look at the grave stone and release my grip around him.

"I'm alright. This is all.. a lot to take in." Harry replies slowly looking back down at the big stones with his parents names on them inning bold letters.

"There's someone watching us, by the church." Hermione whispers. We stand up and see an elderly woman starring at us.

"I think I know who that is." Harry whispers and still unsure of the woman he starts to follow her.

"Harry I don't like this." I mutter as we follow her.

"She knew Dumbledore. She might have the sword." Harry explains.

"What sword?" I ask.

"The sword of Gryffindor." Hermione explains.

"I thought the sword presented itself to any worthy Gryffindor." I mutter.

"The current whereabouts of the sword are inconclusive." Hermione snaps.

We walk over to the woman, and she guides us down the road. We pass a house  that is missing parts of the top floor.
Harry stops and takes a great look at the old house. The parts of the roof that haven't already caved in looks like they're going to any second now. The garden is full of wildly growing grass and plants.

"This is where they died Hermione. This is where he murdered them." Harry whispers as he stares at the house.

We turn to see the woman standing next to us.

"You're Bathilda Bagshot, aren't you?" Harry asks her.

The unknown woman doesn't answer us but instead she just walks up to the house down the street and of course we follow her inside. The moment I try to turn the lights on they just flicker for 2 seconds and then they go out, the house has no electricity.

"I pull out my wand and whisper "Lumos." Lightning the tip of it.

Bathilda tries to light a candle, but she is shaking to much. 

"Here, let me do that." Harry states.

He lights the candle. He takes a look around and at a table near by Harry finds a picture of a man.

"Bathilda, who is this man?" Harry asks while holding up the picture.

Bathilda walks slowly up the stairs, Harry follows her, while Hermione and I stay downstairs to investigate.
Everything here is either out of place or ruined.  The paint on the walls are falling off and the floor is wiggly. 
I grab Rita Skeeter's new book and flip through it.

"Hermione take a look at this." I state while tossing her the book. She flips through it then places it in her bag.

We walk into another room and slowly open the door. We both notice the dripping noise that becomes much clearer once we open the door. Hermione slowly lifts up her wand and we see blood dripping off of the ceiling.
And as if on queue we hear a loud bang from upstairs.

"Harry!" Hermione yells

We run upstairs to see Harry battling a giant snake and it lunges itself towards him.

"Stupify!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I push Hermione behind the bed and I watch the giant snake fall down the stairs. Hermione crawls forward and grabs Harry's wand, and then the snake lunges at us.

"Incendio!" I scream as Hermione takes mine and Harry's hands.

We apparate and I land on a wet, cold forest floor.