31, snatchers

A/n: if you don't want to read the whole story of the three brothers that's totally okey but I just thought I would throw the whole tale in there if anyone hadn't t heard it and just wanted to read it, love you lots hope you enjoy the chapter

>> S N A T C H E R S <<

The next morning we apparate to Luna's house. It fells like it's in the middle of nowhere. The only thing I can hear is all of our footsteps on the crisp morning grass.
Ron is walking with Harry a few meters ahead of me and Hermione. So I automatically seize the opportunity to ask her,

"Are you still mad at Ron?" I whisper as I lean closer to her, as if that would make it less possible for the guys to over hear me.

"I'm always mad at him." Hermione whispers back. She's got that glimmer in her eyes that lets me know there's a humorous side behind her answer. But still, she's mad trying desperately to keep up the act.

We stop and we all stare up at the lop sided, extremely unique house.

"Luna" Harry whispers. Sometimes I just think he's talking to himself to be completely honest and I actually don't think that that's an impossible scenario.

As we all get closer to the house, one of the first thing I notice about it are the floating plums outside the front door. They look quite good actually, I lean in towards Hermione once again.

"Are those edible?" I ask her.

"No idea." She replies. I think that's a first on that one. If Hermione herself doesn't know, I better not taste them.

I for once step forward and knock on the door, and Mr. Lovegood answers.

"What is it? Who are you? What do you want?" He asks me a little frantically, he seems just as his daughter. A little bit odd.

"Hello, Mr. Lovegood, I'm Harry Potter. We met a few month ago." Harry explains.

"Can we come in?" I ask.

He steps away and opens the door even wider as a welcome for us to come inside. He quickly disappears into what I assume to be the kitchen and comes back with some absolutely horrid tea.

"Where's Luna?" Hermione asks politely and I was starting to think the same.

"Luna, she'll be along. So, how can I help you Mr. Potter?" Mr. Lovegood asks as we all sip on our disgusting tea.

"Well, actually. It was about something you were wearing around your neck at the wedding. It was like a symbol." Harry explains putting his teacup down on a matching little plate and leaning forwards to rest his elbows on his knees.

"You mean this?" Mr. Lovegood asks as he pulls out his necklace from under his shirt. It's the same one as on the letter Dumbledore wrote.

"Yes, that exactly." Harry mutters.

"Do you know what it is?" Mr. Lovegood asks.

We all shake our heads no.

"It's a sign of the Deathly Hallows of course."

"The what?" Harry, Hermione and I ask.

"The Deathly Hallows. I'm sure you're all familiar with the tale of the Three Brothers?"

"No." Harry states.

"I have it in here." Hermione explains as she pulls out her book.

She starts to read the tale of the Three Brothers.