4, arrangements

>>ARRANGEMENTS<<

The next evening I got ready to go down for dinner earlier than normally. Today had been a hard day and I felt like I deserved a bit of food now.

As I was walking towards the Great Hall, I bumped into Harry.

"Hey Harry, are you going to the Great Hall?" I asked.

Harry smiled and nodded his head. We continued walking in silence and when we arrived we split up to sit at our house tables. I chose a spot by myself and started to eat. It didn't take long before the hall started to fill up. As more people entered it didn't take long before the entire school was here.

Dumbledore got up and cleared his throat. Everyone stopped talking and looked at him.

"Now that I have you're attention, I have an announcement to make,"

Everyone started whispering wondering what was going to happen.

"This year we are hosting the TriWizard Tournament!" He exclaimed. I've heard of this. It's really dangerous. I hope neither Isaac nor Jaxon volunteer.

I kind of zoned out after that and all I heard was 'only 17' and 'Beauxbatons and Durmstrang' then the doors of the Great Hall opened and in came the girls of Beauxbatons. All of them were Veela's of course. All of the boys were drooling and I rolled my eyes disgusted. Pigs. All of them. After them came Durnstrang. That's when all the girls started drooling. Except for me. I just wanted to leave.

Finally after everything was finished I got up from my seat as quickly as possible and walked back up to my dorm as fast as I could so I wouldn't have to face anyone, either in the corridors or in the common room. As soon as I got up to my room and changed into my pyjamas and I laid down on my bed.

I could hear how the rest of the Slytherin house started filling up the common room and as the sounds died down I heard Daphne talking to someone outside our room. I stood up and slowly walked over to the door pressing my ear up against it.

"I told you Draco, Selena is already asleep, she doesn't feel very well" Draco?

" yeah I know but I just need to make sure she's in there please I just need to see she's okay"

"Fine." I heard Daphne giving up and I heard the two of them walking closer to the door. I quickly sprinted to my bed jumping in it throwing the blanked over myself. The second I heard the door open my body froze and I pretended to be asleep. 

"So?" Daphne exclaimed.

"Thank you." Draco relied and I heard the door close.

"He's gone" Daphne explained.

"How'd you know I wasn't sleeping?" I ask  her smiling because she knows me that well.

"I've been you're best and only friend here for the past four years I know you Selena. Now what was that all about?" She asked referring to Draco begging to see me.

"I honestly have no idea"

The next morning I woke up earlier than normal to make it to Defence Against the Dart Arts class in time. Apparently we had a new teacher, again. Professor Moody or something. It's a shame we couldn't keep professor Lupin, but due to the consequences it was probably for the best.