15, the prettiest view was him

>>THE PRETTIEST VIEW WAS HIM<<

I walked back to the Slytherin common room with Daphine, after the Qudditch match tonight. Everyone seemed bummed out because we lost against Gryffindor.
I knew the Gryffindors would be celebrating their victory in their common room and I wouldn't be able to go, but I could wait outside until someone came out.

I took a shower and put on a oversized Slytherin hoodie and black leggings, and headed to Gryffindors common room. Just as I got there someone walked inside I took a quick look inside just to see Ron and Lavender snogging and people around them cheering them on.

Oh no. Hermione.

Harry came up behind me.

"Where is she?" I asked him and he knew I was talking about Hermione.

"She ran that way." Harry says while pointing down a staircase. We run down to find Hermione crying at the bottom.

"Look at the birds." I whisper to Harry. We sit down on each side of Hermione,

"they're really good. The birds." Harry states.

"Just practicing." Hermione explain.

"How does it feel Harry? Seeing Dean with Ginny? I know. I see the way you look at her. You're my best friend." Hermione explains.

Suddenly our quiet place fills up with giggles. Ron and Lavender run in giggling away.

"Oops, looks like this room is taken!" Lavender squeals.

"Obviously." I say trying to sound as rude as possible as I give her a Slytherin death glare.

"What's with the birds?" Ron asks. Hermione stands up and sends them flying at him.

"Bloody hell." Ron scream as the birds chase him until they fly into a wall. Ron then walks out following Lavender. Hermione sits back down again and cries into Harry's shoulder.

"It feels like this." Harry states.

"I should go." I say. I run up the stairs but instead of going back to my common room I go to the astronomy tower.

As I thought Draco is there. He's starring at the woods that surrounds Hogwarts. I sneak up behind him unnoticed and then I wrap my arms around his waist from behind. This is, new, a new way for me and Draco to get along. And I think I like it. We stare out at the beautiful view but I'm having trouble keeping my eyes off of him.

"I'm not surprised to find you here." I explain.
He chuckles and turns around.

"You've looked better. You're really pale." Draco explains.

"I can't eat or sleep, I can't even concentrate on my studies. I'm just really worried about Isaac right now." I say.

"What's wrong with Isaac?" Draco asks.

"You know." I state and unfortunately, he nods.

Draco grabs my wrist and drags me to the staircase and we sit down.

"I've been thinking about something," he says.

"Okay?" I reply.

"What's one thing I don't know about my fiancé?" He asks.

"Why don't you start?" I say smiling.

"Well, my favourite food is tomato soup, because the house-elves would give it to me when I was sick. However I tell people it's roast duck, because it sounds better." Draco explains, and I laugh.

"What about you Selena?" Draco asks. I think about it for a second.

"I'm going to sound like a blasted first year but chocolate frogs. Me and Isaac would get those from mum on the weekends growing up." I explain.

"Do you have any secret talents?" Draco asks.

"Yeah, I can do this," I say as I lick my nose.

"What? No way," Draco says and tries to lick his but fails. I laugh at him and he elbow me in the ribs slightly. Draco stands up and walks over to the railing. I follow him and stand in front of him.

I turn my face to him and we're inches away from each other. Draco looks at my mouth and licks his lips. Then he slowly leans in.

"You're not taking advantage of me now" he whispers so quietly not even the light night breeze can hear it.

And then he kisses me and I basically melt in Draco's arms. It's like his lips were made to mold with mine. It feels so real, so perfect. And every little thing that worried me before just slips away as I feel Draco's arms wrap around me. He makes me feel as if the weight of the world was lifted off of my shoulders.
After we break apart Draco and I both just, look at each other and smile like idiots. I think our new friendship took a different turn.

We then run down the stairs together on our way back to the Slytherin common room.

And never once does Draco let go of my hand.

A/n: ooooh loved writhing this chapter so flipping much!! Sorry it's so short a new one is on the way.
Please leave a comment and if you've got time vote, love y'all. 

xx