25, at the manor

>> AT THE MANOR <<

"Draco. This is a bad idea." I mutter.

"Selena you'll be okay, plus your mother has been worried sick." Draco states.

"No! No, my mother can't know I'm here! She won't let me out of her sight ever again" I say quickly starting to panic and hyperventilate. Draco just nods understandingly. We run inside and up the stairs into Draco's bedroom.

"Malthus!" Draco yells after he closed the door. A tiny house elf then appears, I've meet her before and she's absolutely lovely.

"Yes Master Malfoy-" she starts but stops when she sees me.

"Oh Miss. Hope how wonderful to see you again. How have you been?" She smiles.

"Lovely dear" I reply with a bright smile.

"Malthus no one can know she's here okay?" Draco snaps at the house elf.

"Yes Master Malfoy." Malthus replies and disappears.

"I'll tell my dad you got sick. Okay, I'll be back as soon as I can." He smiles and kisses my forehead. Then he disapparates leaving me here all by myself.

Hermione's P.O.V
(a/n: that's something new)

I'm bloody thrilled we found the horcrux, but we lost Selena in the process. I really want to go back and find her but the boys voted against me.

"C'mon we have to go back!" I try to protest again. But it's not working.

"Hermione, Selena is tough, she'll be just fine on her own." Ron states as he holds my hand pulling me along

"Yeah if I know one thing about that girl is that, she can take care of herself." Harry joins in but I can tell he's just as sad about it as I am. We need her.

"I hope." I mutter looking back at the ministry.

Selena's P.O.V.

After being alone in Draco's bedroom for about two hours I decide to take a shower. After drying myself with a dark grey soft towel I go to Draco's closet to look for something clean I could wear. I end up in one of his old Quidditch t-shirts. It goes down to mid thigh and it smells like him. I love it. I walk over to sit down on his bed because I don't have much else to do.

After awhile Draco walks in.

"Hey" he smiles looking exhausted.

"Hi" I reply. He takes a seat on the bed right next to me.

"Is that mine?" He asks looking down at my, or his sweater.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind." I reply. He grins giving me that answer to my question and then he kisses my nose.

"It looks better on you than me." He replies and chuckles a little.

"You were lucky we got out in time. Harry, Ron and Hermione were chased out a few minutes after we left." Draco explains. Oh is all I can say, I really hope they're okay.

After awhile there's a knock on the door. Oh shit. I jump out of bed in .2 seconds and hide in Draco's closet.

"Come in!" Draco yells standing up from his bed. Narcissa walks in and closes the door behind her.

"Did you know anything about Potter and his friends at the ministry today?" Narcissa asks her son.

"No why?" Draco replies.

"Just curious. I thought you would know because I assume your fiancé was with them." Narcissa sights.

"Well we'll be leaving early tomorrow morning. I know you said you don't want to come with but Draco darling I really think Mrs. Hope would like to see you. She misses Selena dearly." Narcissa states. I can't even imagine how worried my mum most be right now. Having absolutely no idea of where I am.

God I miss her, I miss my siblings. I haven't seen Isaac in what feels like weeks. I can't even keep track of time. It's even harder when it's your twin. It's like a little piece of you is missing from you.

A couple minutes pass and Narcissa finally leaves the room. I quietly walk out of his closet.

"It's bloody hot in there, I could hardly breath." I joke whilst acting like I'm trying to catch my breath. Draco chuckles and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his forehead against mine.

"Malthus!" Draco exclaims. The house elf pops into Draco's room.

"Yes master Malfoy?" She asks.

"Selena what would you like for dinner?" Draco asks looking at me.

"May I please have two bowls of tomato soup just the way master Malfoy has it when he's sick." I explain to the little house elf.

"Malthus would be happy to prepare that for you." She smiles.

"Thank you mam." I mutter. Malthus leaves and Draco starts to chuckle.

"What's so funny mister?" I ask him and he looks down at me.

"You. Stop being so polite you make me feel like an ass." He explains.

"What? I like her she taught me how to make flowers grow out in the garden a couple years ago." I grin. We both laugh and Malthus brings us our soup.

After finishing our delicious meal we lay on Draco's bed, just talking. About life, our ambitions, our dreams, just everything. I stare at Draco as he talks about his last day of school, and something just clicks in me. In this moment I realise that I don't have a problem with the forced engagement anymore.

Draco is the love of my life.

Draco makes me smile, laugh, and he makes me feel happy. He's just perfect. I hate the Dark Lord for a lot of thing but this is not one of those things, not anymore at least. He brought the two of us together.

When Draco's done talking he looks down at me.

"Can you promise me one thing love?" He asks.

"What am I promising?" I ask as a smile plays on my lips.

"Promise, to always love me." He says.

"I don't think I can stop." I whisper and lean up to kiss him on the lips softly, I lay my head on the pillow next to him with his arms around me and I slowly fall asleep.

A/n: LOOK WHO FINALLY UPDATED AFTER 37371982663 MILLION YEARS.

Okay so as you guys have noticed I haven't been updating this story as regularly as I was in the beginning. It's because school is really stressful right now and I don't have as much time to write as I would want to have.

But stay with me! I promise you guys I will end this story sooner or later. Until next time I love you guys so much and don't forget to comment and vote and Bla Bla Bla...

I love you guys so much and I'll see you soon! Byeeeeee

xx