10, broken nose

>> BROKEN NOSE <<

Dinner comes and goes and I sit by the Gryffindor table since Draco couldn't make me sit with the Slytherins. After dinner there's still no signs of either Harry or Draco. Hermione and I have become so worried that we've stopped eating but Ron keeps shoving jello down his throat like its nothing.

"Harry should have been here by now." I tell Hermione and at the same time I'm looking for Draco by the Slytherin table but his still not there.

"I know. Where the bloody hell is that boy?" Hermione asks.

"Don't worry he'll be here in a minute," Ron says while shoving more jello down his throat. Hermione gets angry and picks up her book and start hitting Rons arm with with it.

"Will. You. Stop. Eating! Your best friend is missing!" She snaps.

"Turn around you bloody lunatic!" Ron snaps. I turn around and see Harry holding a rag to his nose that is pouring blood.

"He's covered in blood again. Why is he always covered in blood?" Ginny, Ron's little sister asks clearly very concerned.

"Looks like it's his own this time." I explain. Harry walks up to us and sits beside Ginny who starts cleaning his nose.

"Where have you been? What happened to your face?" Hermione asks, voice soaked in panic.

"Later Hermione. What did I miss?" He asks.

"The sorting hat told us to be strong and brave through these tragic times. Easy for him to say, it's a hat isn't it?" Ron explains.

Dumbledore clears his throat. "Very best of evenings to you all." Dumbledore says and the Great Hall falls silent as he starts to speak.

"First let me introduce the newest staff member; Professor Slughorn." We applaud as Professor Slughorn stands up and slightly waves.

"Professor Slughorn will be returning to his old position as potions master. Meanwhile the post of Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher will be taken over by Professor Snape."

"Snape?" Ron asks shocked.
The Slytherins start clapping including myself, while the rest of the students are shocked and I can hear most of them whisper clearly surprised.

"Now as you know, each and everyone of you was searched upon your arrival here tonight, and you have the right to know why. Once there was a young man, who like you, sat in this very hall. Walked this castles corridors, slept under its roof. He seemed to all the world a student, like any other. His name, Tom Riddle."

The hall burst into conversations about Tom Riddles more recent identity.

"Today of course, he is known all over the world by another name, which is why as I stand looking upon all of you tonight I am reminded of a staggering fact. Everyday, every hour. This very minute perhaps, dark forces try to penetrate these Castle walls, but in the end it's greatest weapon is you. Just something to think about. Now off to bed!" Dumbledore yells.

"Well that was cheerful." Ron whispers. And I turn to face Harry whose nose just stopped pouring blood.

"Malfoy did this didn't he?" I whisper to Harry and unfortunately he nods.

I glare towards the Slytherin table but can't seem to find his blonde head so I look at the main entrance where I see Draco just exiting the hall. I quickly stand up and  strut out of the Great Hall to catch up with Draco who is walking with his click.

"Malfoy!" I yell. He turns around and grins.

"Miss me already love?" He asks right as I get close enough to reach him I rip my wand out of my cloak pocket and point it at his neck.

"I told you he was watching you, I thought you'd just call him out or have an eye over your shoulder. You've got some nerves to break my friends nose." I snap.

"What are you talking about?" Draco asks but I can tell he's lying.

"Don't play innocent with me Malfoy. If you ever touch any of my friends again, you'll be lucky if you're still breathing after the hell I'm going to bring upon you." I explain still pointing my wand at his pale skin.

"Bring it on, oh no wait you won't because-" he quickly turns around to see if anyone can hear us and when he realises no one can, he continues "because when our parents find out or even the dark lord I swear it they will not be happy about it love, so I suggest you point that wand elsewhere." His teeth are gritted as he finishes that last part.

I press my wand even harder to his neck whispering "I don't care" before let my arm fall to my side and walk past him down to the dungeons into the Slytherin common room.
I throw on my pyjamas and hop into bed, and go to sleep as I would like nothing but this day to be over with.

The next day I have no problem with waking up at the crack of dawn. I throw on my robe, brush through my hair and walk to the Great Hall.
I don't have a lot of friends in Slytherin because of Draco and because the fact that most of them keep to their closest once. The once I do have however I share with Draco. So I have started sitting by the Gryffindor table more often, at least every time I need space from Draco.
When I walk in I see Hermione sitting by her own so I have a seat next to her.

"Where's Harry and Ron?" I ask as I sit down.

"They aren't taking potions, so the blasters gits have a class free morning." Hermione explains. Draco walks in and winks at me, I roll my eyes at him so hard I think they may actually pop out this time.

"Can we leave now, please?" I beg Hermione giving her my best puppy eyes.

"No, Selena, not the the puppy eyes, Professor McGonagall haven't even given us our schedules yet." Hermione states.

"We'll find her c'mon lets go," I grab Hermiones arm and drag her out of the Hall. On our way to potions class we run into McGonagall and she kindly hands us our schedules and we continue our way for potions.

We walk into class and stands in the middle of the front row. Not to long after us Draco and some other Slytherins walk in and stand on the opposite side of the room.

"I can tell I'm going to hate this class." I whisper to Hermione. I look at Draco and when we get eye contact I flick him off.

"Charming." He mutters.

A/n: okay I know this chapter is really short but it's just a filler.., kind of. Okay please vote and comment!, it makes my day knowing there's actually people except me who are enjoying this story.

xoxo Wilma.