Chapter Two<3

It was midnight when Alex said that him and John should get going. They had practice early in the morning so I didn't really blame him.

After they got done playing video games we all decided to watch a movie. I sat next to Alex on one couch and John and Emily sat on the other. Alex had grabbed me around the shoulders a few minutes into the movie and pulled me closer to him. After awhile, we ended up laying down and I felt all giddy.

"You wanna go get lunch tomorrow?" Alex asked me before going out the door where Emily and John were.

I smiled at him and said, "Sure."

"Great. I'll pick you up around 11:30?"

"Sounds good."

"Okay."

He leaned down and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. He pulled away and said, "Thanks for a fun night."

"You're welcome. Thanks for coming over."

He laughed and gave me another quick kiss then walked outside and got in his car with John.

"So. Im super exhausted." Emily said, bringing me out of my train of thought.

I smiled at her and said, "Okay. Let's go to sleep."

***

I woke up and turned to look at the clock. It was 3 A.M. I listened closely and heard laughter. I got up out of bed and went to my door. My mom was stumbling up the stairs laughing. Some guy was with her and laughing too. I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

While I was sleeping all I could think about was how worried I was for my mom. Who knows what would happen to her if she kept this up. I fell asleep with silent tears rolling down my cheeks.

***

"Come on Lexi!"

I groaned and covered my head with a pillow.

I heard a growl next to me and the pillow being tugged off my head. "Seriously Lexi. Get up. The guys are going to be here in an hour."

Realization hit just then and I bolted up out of bed.

"Crap. Emily. Why didnt you wake me up sooner?"

I looked over at her and she rolled her eyes.

"I have been trying to wake you up for the last hour but you were insistant on staying in bed." She said with a hint of annoyance to her voice.

I rolled my eyes at her and ran to my bathroom. I had an hour to get ready before the guys got here and we went to lunch. I've been dreaming about this all night. How could I have been so dumb and just slept in. I mentally slapped myself for being so dumb.

I took the fastest shower of my life and hurried onto my hair. It didn't take long to blow dry and straighten it sense my hair was slightly thin. After I got done with my hair I ran to my room to get dressed. I looked over on my bed to see Emily looking bored and filing her nails and then I seen the outfit she had laying next to her.

"Thank you." I said and hurried to put the clothes on. Then I ran to my bathroom again and brushed my teeth and put makeup on.

"Done." I said and then crashed on my bed. "With... ten minutes to spare."

"You're lucky."

I laughed at her and sat up to hug her. "You're seriously my best freind Em."

She smiled at me and said, "I know."

I rolled my eyes at her teasingly and we went downstairs.

"Oh. Why are you girls all dressed up?" I looked at my mom and she had a twinkle in her eyes.