Chapter Twenty-Four<3

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

LAST CHAPTER!!!!!

I STARTED THE SEQUEL SO I SHOULD BE POSTING IT SOON!

DON'T FORGET TO LOOK OUT FOR IT!

IT'S CALLED 'UNBROKEN'!!

THANKS TO ALL MY AMAZING FANS ( :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the stairs to see Anna, my dad and Kellen standing at the bottom of the stairs. I was about to yell at Anna and my dad for lying to me when I saw their faces.

"What's going on?" I asked nervously.

My dad and Anna gave me a weird smile and walked off without saying anything, leaving me with Kellen.

I raised an eyebrow at him and said, "What's wrong with them?"

He smiled at me, walked over to me and then gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Kellen. My dad is here."

He chuckled and said, "Lexi. Will you go on a date with me?"

My jaw dropped. "What?"

"A date. With me." He said.

"B-but, my dad a-and..." I didn't even know what to say.

"I asked your dad and Anna. And Obviously Stephen and Austin don't care." He said the last part with raised eyebrows.

"You asked my dad permission to ask me out?" I was trying so hard to hold in a laugh.

He laughed and said, "We live together. I kind of felt obligated to. So will you go on a date with me or not?"

I grinned at him and jumped into his arms. He held me and I said, "Of course I will." Then I kissed him hard and he kissed me back.

"Get a room!" Austin said, laughing loudly.

I jumped out of Kellen's arms and covered my face with my hair to hid my red face.

"Shut up Austin." Kellen said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and laughing.

Austin laughed too and said, "If you two are going to be the type of couple who can never take their eyes off each other, we aren't friends anymore."

"What's going on?" Stephen asked.

I groaned, grabbed Kellen's hand and said, "Let's go upstairs."

I was dragging him up the stairs when my dad poked his head out the dining room and said, "Leave your door open."

"Seriously dad?" I said.

He smirked at me and said, "Yup." Then he walked towards his office. I rolled my eyes and dragged Kellen up to my room.

"Sit." I said, pushing him towards my bed.

He cocked his head to the side looking all adorable and sat down on my bed. I went over to my keyboard and played a few cords to warm up. I looked up at him and he was smiling at me. I gave him a smile before I started singing 'Say Okay' by Vanessa Hudgens.

A few minutes later I finished and looked up to see him grinning at me.

"You really get into it, don't you?" He said.

"That's all you have to say?" I laughed.

He came over to me, grabbed my hand to pull me up and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him harder. He pulled away and I pouted.

He chuckled and pecked me on the lips. "You and I are going to dinner tomorrow night. Alone."

I smiled at him and said, "Where?"

"Surprise." He pecked me on the lips again and said, "And your singing is amazing. You're amazing."

I bit my lip nervously and said, "I love you."

"I love you."