Chapter Seventeen<3

Here's the next chapter

There's a short part in Anna's P.O.V so make sure you look out for it.

I thought changing it up a bit would be cool.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Love you all

Ronnie<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Lexi, Sweety. Time to get up.”

I groaned and covered my face with my comforter.

“Lex. You're going to be late for school, hon.”

I looked over my covers and saw Anna looking at me with worried eyes. I groaned again and said, “I'm not feeling good. Can I just stay home?”

“What's wrong, sweety?” She asked with worry to her voice.

“I don't really know. I just feel really dizzy and my stomach is hurting.”

“Okay. You just rest then. I'll bring you up something later.”

I nodded and covered my head up with my comforter again.

***

Anna's P.O.V

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. The boys were all sitting there talking to each other. It made me smile to see things back to normal between them.

“Okay, boys. I guess you'll have to ride to school together.” I said.

Austin looked at me and said, “But I was supposed to ride with Lexi.”

“I know. She's staying home today. She isn't feeling well so hurry up and eat and get to school.”

I turned around and ran right into my mother. “Oh, mom. Good morning.”

She smiled at me and said, “Good morning, darling.” Then she looked around me and smiled at the boys and said, “And how are my three favorite teenage boys doing?”

“Great, Grandma.” Stephen said, kissing her on the cheek. “We should probably get going though. We're going to be late.”

Kellen and Austin got up and I said, “Be careful.”

Stephen stopped and turned around to look at me. “Are you sure you don't want me to stay home to look after Lexi?”

My mom raised her eyebrows and said, “What's wrong with Alexis?”

“She's just not feeling good, mom.” I said. Then I turned to Stephen and said, “And I've got it taken care of Stephen. You can go to school.”

He nodded his head and walked with the others out the garage door to his car. I took a deep breath and turned to my mom to smile at her. “I'll be right back.”

She nodded at me and sat down at the table to pour herself a cup of coffee. I walked over to Marshal's office and walked in. He was sitting at his desk typing on his computer.

“Honey.” I said quietly.

He looked up at me and said, “What's wrong?”

“I think there's something wrong with Alexis.”

He cocked his head to the side and said, “What do you mean?”

“I went upstairs to wake her up sense she hadn't gotten up and she told me she wasn't feeling good. I'm just worried it's something else.”

He sat there for a minute and finally said, “You think she's still having problems?”

“You don't?”

He threw his fists down on his desk in frustration and said, “I don't know what to think. I've never had to deal with this before. It was always Amanda. I don't know what to do.”

He looked so defeated and sad and it broke my heart. I walked over to him and grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him. “Honey. I think it's time to talk to a therapist.”

“You really think it'll help?”

“It's worth a try. I'll stay home with Lexi and we'll talk more about this when you get home, okay?”

He nodded his head and kissed me again. “I love you.”

I smiled at him and said, “I love you more.”

***

Lexi's P.O.V

I felt someone staring at me so I opened my eyes and Anna was standing next to my bed looking down at me and holding a tray.

“Gosh, Anna.” I yawned and said, “You freaked me out.”

“I'm sorry, honey. Are you hungry? I made you soup.” She said with a big smile on her face.

“No. Actually I'm just really tired.”

“Well eat something. It'll probably help you feel better.”

“No thanks. I'm really just not that hungry.”

Hurt flashed her face for a second and then she smiled and said, “Okay. Well, if you do get hungry. Come downstairs and I'll fix you something, okay?”

I nodded and closed my eyes. I heard her leave and I sunk down in my bed and fell back asleep.

***

I woke up a few hours later to a sharp pain in my stomach. It made me want to puke but I knew I wouldn't be able to. I decided to go downstairs to try and eat something. I got out of bed and felt really nauseous. I walked downstairs and when I got to the bottom step, I heard someone in the kitchen so I walked the rest of the way the kitchen; feeling more and more nauseous.

I got to the kitchen and saw Austin all over the place,making himself a sandwich. He finally turned around and smiled at me but it slowly started fading.

“Lexi. Are you okay? You look really pale.” Austin said, walking over to me.

I held out my hand and said, “I'm fine. Where's Anna?”

“She went to the store with my grandparents to get some food.” He cocked his head to the side and looked at me. “Are you sure you're okay?”

I nodded my head and it didn't help my nausea at all. I couldn't see straight and everything got all blurry. When I moved to go sit down my stomach dropped and then everything went blank. I slightly heard Austin screaming for Kellen and Stephen but then everything just went black