Chapter Ninteen<3

Video------------------------>

Comment,vote,fan

Almost done so watch out for the sequel ( :

xoxo

Ronnie<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're taking my car?" I asked nervously.

We were on our way home from the hospital. I was finally released and it made me incredibly happy to get out of there but hearing what my dad had to say was upsetting me.

I turned in my seat to look at my dad sense he hadn't answered me. "What about school!"

He chuckled quietly but didn't say anything. I was getting angry that he was ignoring me.

I groaned and said, "Dad! I need it."

"Alexis. You can drive with your brothers or Kellen. You've done it before." He said, still looking straight ahead.

"Yeah. But-"

"No 'buts' Alexis. That's the way it's going to be for now."

I scowled and looked out the window. This was so unfair.

***

Dad and I were walking in the front door when I was instantly pulled into a hug.

"Thank God you're home. I was so worried about you." Anna said, squeezing me harder.

"Anna. I'm fine." I said, laughing. "You can let go now."

She let go of me and looked at me. "Don't ever scare us like that again."

"Cross my heart." I said, using my pointer finger to cross my heart.

"The boys went to the mall. They weren't sure what time you would be home." Anna said.

"That's fine. I'm going to go lie down. I'm pretty tired." I said, yawning for affect.

Anna smiled and said, "Okay. We'll wake you for dinner."

I nodded and walked upstairs to my room. My phone was sitting on my end table so I went over and saw that I had texts and missed calls from Nate.

I took a deep breath and called him.

"Hello?"

"Nate. Hey." I said once he answered.

"Lexi. I was so worried about you. Austin said you were in the hospital but he wouldn't tell me why no matter what and I was frea-"

"Nate." I said, cutting him off. "I'm fine. I just kinda fainted."

He laughed nervously and said, "Are you sure? You're really okay?"

"Of course."

He sighed in relief and said, "Are you gonna be in school tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Do you wanna hang out after school?"

"I wish I could but I have to do something with Anna tomorrow. Friday?"

"Yeah. It's a date."

I smiled and said, "Okay. Well, I'm gonna lie down. I'll text you later."

"Okay. Bye Lex."

"Bye Nate."

I closed my phone and got under my covers.

***