Chapter Twenty-One<3

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

I ACCIDENTLY UPLOADED TWENTY-TWO BEFORE CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.

MY APPOLOGIES. LOL

READ THIS ONE AND THEN CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

I'M SO SORRY!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The week passed without incident. Nate and I were doing great and it made me happy to know I had something good in my life right now. Today was a terrible day though; cause I had my stupid therapy session that I had to go to.

"I don't understand why I can't just drive myself." I said to my dad, following him in his office.

"Because Lexi. I don't want you driving right now. Stephen can take you." He said, searching for something on his desk.

"First of all, I'm not going to pass out and die. I've been eating. And second of all, I don't need a babysitter." I said, pouting for emphasis.

My dad chuckled and said, "Stephen isn't your babysitter, Lexi. I just don't want you driving. Not right now."

I growled and stomped away sense I knew it was time to go to school.

As I was walking out of my dad's office, I ran right into Stephen. At least it wasn't Kellen. I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms over my chest. He smiled at me and said, "I was just coming to get you."

I rolled my eyes and walked past him to the garage, walking over to his car and getting in the front seat. He was right behind me and got in and started the car.

"If your girlfriend is getting picked up she has to sit in the back cause I'm not moving." I mumbled to him.

"Alexis. Stop being in such a bad mood." He said, shaking his head. "And I'm not picking her up so you don't have to worry."

***

We got to school and I walked away without saying anything to Stephen. As I was walking to my locker, my phone started to ring. I groaned and answered it. "I'm on my way, Kell."

"Alexis?" a male voice asked on the other end.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion and said, "Who is this?"

"Um. It's Alex."

"Alex? Why are you calling me?"

"Well. I'm in Florida. Right outside of Palatka. You do live there, right?" He asked.

"Yeah. I do. But what are you getting at?"

"Well. I kinda wanna see you." He said nervously.

I laughed and said, "Are you serious?"

He took a deep breath and said, "Lexi. Please."

"Fine." I said. "Come to the high school and get me. You can find it, right?"

"Of course. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Lexi!" A familiar voice said behind me.

"Okay. Just text me when you're here. I gotta go." I hung up on him before he could say anything else.

I turned around and put a smile on my face. "Hey, Nate."

He reached me and leaned in to kiss me. When he pulled away he said, "What's up?"

"Nothin'."

He raised his eyebrows at me and said, "Are you okay?"

"Of course. Just a little stressed. I'll be fine."