Chapter Fourteen<3

Updating ( :

Comment,fan,vote

Love you guys

Ronnie<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't sleep at all. I looked at the clock and it was 12:23 in the morning. I groaned internally and got out of bed quietly so I wouldn't wake Kelly up. I tiptoed downstairs with one of my guitars. I wanted to play and I didn't want to wake any of the guys up sense they all stayed the night so I decided to go outside.

Anna and my dad called late and said the conference lasted longer than what they had thought it would so they were going to stay in a hotel. I was relieved cause it was one more day we could put off telling them what happened. I was not looking forward to that confrontation.

I sat down on one of the patio furniture chairs and started playing different cords. God, I missed playing the guitar. It's the first time I have played sense I moved here.

Soon I found myself playing 'Tell me why' by Taylor Swift. It seemed like the prefect song and defined my life perfectly.

I was really into the song when I heard someone sit down in the chair next to me. I jumped at the noise and almost dropped my guitar. I looked over and saw Stephen smiling at me.

“God. You scared me.” I said, putting my hand to my heart.

He chuckled and said, “Sorry. I couldn't sleep and I came down to get something to drink and saw the light on.”

“Yeah. I couldn't sleep either.”

He gave me a small smile and said, “I'm sorry about what went down today. Bobby is a creep and he knows better than to mess with me. He took a huge risk.”

“Why is he so afraid of you guys?”

“He's not afraid of us. Dad helped his parents with some legal stuff so he feels obligated to leave us alone because if it wasn't for dad, his dad would probably be on death row right now.”

I raised my eyebrows and said, “What happened?”

“Dad doesn't really talk about it.”

“Oh.”

He cleared his throat and said, “So. You wanna tell me what's going on with you and Kellen?”

I looked at him with raised eyebrows. “What do you mean?”

“He's been acting weird around you for awhile. I thought maybe sending him with you when you went for your walk would get you guys to talk it out but obviously it didn't help.”

“Okay. I'm not the only one. Why have you two been acting weird. Always fighting and stuff.”

“Because of you.”

I pointed at myself and said, “Me?”

“He's been moody because of you for some reason. So, care to explain why?”

I rested my head against the back of the chair and looked up at the sky. I took a deep breath and said, “I think he kinda loves me. I know he likes me but Kelly says he's in love with me.”

“Ah. And?”

“And, what?” I asked, looking at him.

“Well. It doesn't explain why he's been moody. If he loves you then he should be happy right? Unless you turned him down.”

I laughed and said, “I didn't turn him down. He turned me down.”

Stephen raised his eyebrows and said, “Explain.”