35.

Sike!
Sorry I fooled you, but I had something important to say.

Hi there, stranger I weirdly got so emotionally attached to. :)
Thank you for sticking by me, for finishing Mafia. If you were here from my first ever story, Heir & Heiress, thank you so so much, for having faith in my works and for being so sweet and loyal.
Thank you so much for giving me and my stories a chance.
Thank you for being curious and tapping my works.
Thank you for all the love, support, and patience! I do take my time with the chapters because I think hard before making one.
Thank you for the votes, comments, and the priceless reactions you all give me.
Thank you for letting me call you names like coconuts, little peanuts, little beans, cinnamon apples, and gorgeous beasties.

Writing this story has helped me think about different things.
Writing this story, reading your comments, and seeing all your reactions has helped me so much through depression.
I may not know you personally, but I am being honest when I say I'm emotionally attached to each one of you.
You may not know it but I do remember your usernames and profile photos :)
I love you all so much
And I hope my stories has helped cheer you up or make you forget about your problems even for a while, just like how it was to me.

You're the only people I give permission to who can chase me with pitchforks.

All the success my stories has achieved, it's all yours.
This success is ours.
Thank you very, very much.
Most of all, thank you for letting me fuck with your feelings, hehe.
Y'all make me wanna cry, geez.

Thank you.
I love you.
Be kind.
Stay inspired.
Johanna.
👻