Chapter 1

I was only four the last time I saw my brother. We were wandering around the village trying to find a vendor that'd give us food. The whole village hated my brother and called him a monster, saying he was holding me against my will. But he never did and I stood up again and again for him. We were twins him born two and a half minutes before me.

I held onto his arm like normal and he got those hateful glares that made me so angry. He is the nicest person ever and when he thinks I'm asleep he lets all that pain break through and cries at night. It kills me that they hate him for no reason, or maybe it's because we've never had parents. But then why only him? Why do they only hate him and not me?

We went up to a small fruit stand and he looked at the fruit.

"Can we get some fruit, we'll pay and leave quickly." He said firmly. And the man glares at him then looked at me his eyes softening slightly.

"Just give me the damn money." He grumbled and my brother held out the money to have it roughly snatched from his hand.

The man counted it and put some fruit in the sack tossing it roughly into my brothers chest causing him barely to hold it.

"Now get outta here." He growled at my brother and we rushed out of there quickly and returned to our little apartment.

After eating I went into the bathroom and found the window open, which was odd because we never open this window. The door shut behind me and I hadn't closed it. I turned around to have a funny smelling cloth cover my nose and mouth. My vision blurred and I was only able to make out black with splotches of read.

I woke up in a dark room and tied up with rope and on my stomach. I tried to speak but there was fabric in my mouth that made it muffled. There was a few evil chuckles sounding from around me. I flinched slightly and glanced around.

"Looks like the bitch is awake. Fuckin' great." An adult male voice sounded. After that there was a pain in my side and I rolled onto my back.

"She looks tasty. Can we eat her?" This super dark voice asked.

"Leader wouldn't like that but it's cost less money than keeping her." Sounded another male voice that was slightly muffled.

I won't lie I felt like shitting myself. I looked around wildly but couldn't see anything through the pitch black. I shook like a leaf and started crying. The first voice started laughing hysterically.

"She's crying! Fuck that's great! She's shaking too she's so fucking scared." He laughed on and on until there was a smack and he stopped.

"Shut up we have to wait for Leader." The muffled voice said.

"She looks even tastier now." That second deep voice sounded.

"No we need to wait what if Leader wants her to stay alive and join us?" Sounded a fourth voice from the same area as the second. This voice however was almost like a stereotype gay guys voice.

"Fine. But if he says we can eat her i'll do it in a heartbeat." The second voice sounded again.

I heard a door open an dim light filled the room afterwards.

I glanced around seeing three men around me all of which wearing black cloaks with red clouds on them. One had growths that looked like a Venus fly trap and was slip down the middle. He was half white an half black.

Another has bright green eyes with a mask over his mouth he must have been the one with the muffled voice.

Finally there was a man with his cloak open to show off his chest and upper abs. He has silver hair with lavender eyes but he also has a scythe on his back with three blades on it giving him a scary feeling to him.