Chapter 23

After the confrontation with Naruto, Choji had let me go and we finished the shopping in silence. It wasn't a comfortable silence like before but a very awkward and long silence that I wanted to stop.

But honestly I don't know what to say to break the silence that wouldn't seem rude. That was the first time to my knowledge that Choji has been an ass like that. So I honestly have no clue how to react to all this. I sighed from this puzzle forming in my head. I just wanted to get away for a bit to solve everything.

Me and Choji entered his house still not speaking and put away the groceries.
"I'm going to go take a bath." I mumbled out to him and went to our shared room where I got some clothes before walking to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and stripped down to my birthday suit before turning on the water to let the tub fill up. I slipped into the water was the tub was full and sighed as the tension in my body started to release allowing for me to relax finally.

My head started to swarm with this problem. I sighed as I curled in a small ball in the water. I mused over what to do to solve this problem. Will Naruto speak to me again? Will Choji go back to being sweet and loving?

I can honestly say I love Choji but I don't want him to b smug and mean like he was. He knows how bad I want Naruto in my life again yet he did that. I wish he hadn't done what he did. If I could rewind time I would, but what's done is done and I can't change it.

I made the decision to just let it go and enjoy everyone's company. The water grew cold around by the time I made this decision. I pulled the plug of the tub and climbed out grabbing a towel. I dried myself off quickly and looked at the counter where I had left my clothes but they were gone.

My eyebrows nit together as I looked at the counter in disbelief. I got down on my knees looking under the counter and around the rest of the bathroom but I didn't see my clothes anywhere. I glanced at the door and saw it was still locked so it's not like someone took them.

"Maybe I didn't actually grab clothes and imagined it." I mumbled as I wrapped the towel tightly around my body. I didn't want to go into mine and Choji's shared room with only a towel on but I don't have a choice. I also have to pass through the hallway where his parents could see me.

I felt my feet turn red as I came to these realizations. I slowly opened the door and poked my head out looking both ways to see if the coast was clear. No one was in sight so I ducks my head back in to open the door.

I quickly rushed out of the bathroom and went to go to my room. As it was reaching for the handle the door opened and I felt my heart stop beating for a moment as my cheeks heated up into my darkest blush yet because of who opened the door from the other side, what that person was wearing, and the fact that person was now staring with their mouth agape at what I was wearing.

There stood Choji who was shirtless and in loose sweat pants. His eyes were so wide they could pop out of his head at any moment and after realizing he was staring at my almost naked form he turned his head away blushing darkly as well.

The silence that formed between us was only one single thing. Awkward
_________________________
I'm sorry if it's short I'm on the app now cuz my computer is being messed up so I don't have a good indication of how long the chapters are until they're published. Sorry.

Vote

Comment

Fan