Chapter 12

"Wow seriously? He has a sister, and she can out eat him. That'll be the day I die and roll over in my grave." The man said chuckling.

"Well if he didn't hate me I would prove it. Especially knowing I haven't eaten for days..." I said looking away.

"You can eat until you're full Tasha." Choji said and I looked at him sternly.

"You've already spent to much on me and I can hold over until lunch with these two bowls." I said in an almost motherly tone.

"But I don't want you passing out so eat more." He said leaning forward while narrowing his eyes slightly making him look cute.

I kinda inwardly fangirled at that because he looked like a giant teddy beat that you could just cuddle up to. I pulled me award winning pout out that no one could resist.

"Choji please don't make me eat more I'm fine really." I said innocently and looked at him through my eyelash pouting to an extreme. He blushed slightly and scratched his cheek glancing away. He cleared his throat.

"F-fine." He grumbled and I smiled and laughed.

"I have my non-lethal weapons too. Don't test me, I will win every time." I said with a smile. And he looked at me in disbelief. The man behind the counter started chuckling.

"Ya know kid I honestly can't believe that you're an S ranked criminal. You seem like a normal villager to me." He chuckled shaking his head. I smiled sadly.

"But I am one and have been counted as one since I was kidnapped at the age of four and fearlessly bit into an Akatsuki's hand because he was choking me." I said looking down at my empty bowls.

"Well I don't care, you're not gonna hurt anyone. I can just tell so you're welcome any time. Hell I'll make sure that if Naruto is here then you can still get some ramen. It's only fair and you're a doll." He said smiling the whole time. I smiled a big goofy yet happy smile.

"Alright we have a deal! I'll come here for at least three meals a week!" I exclaimed happily.

Choji chuckled and kinda sweat dropped at this.

"You love ramen just as much as him." Choji muttered.

"No to be honest I like dango more. They're sweet and delicious plus u can eat it on the go, but ramen is a good sit down for a meal, meal." I explained. Not noticing that someone else had walked in. "Oh and I also love barbecue. Oh my fucking god I know this place by the grass village that is amazing!" I said and my mouth started to water at the thought.

The man behind the counter cleared his throat and I noticed him and Choji didn't look like they were having fun anymore.

"Hey, what's wrong, did I upset you?" I asked slightly scared.

"No it's just...." Choji started but then came a voice from behind me.

"I walked in." He said and I just about shit my pants as I jumped to the other side of Choji.

_________________________

I know it's short but at least it's an update yeah know.

Anyway...

Vote

Comment

Fan

Tell me what you think so far I wanna know if you guys are enjoying it. And shout of to @91Tina6Bina13 for asking questions to clarify things and giving me support.