Chapter 14

"How are we funny????" Lee whined. I only laughed more causing me to fall to the ground.

"You...you...I-I don't...don't need...hug guards." I wheezed between laughs.

"But we must protect your youthfulness!!!" Guy proclaimed and began anime crying.

"But...I can protect it myself." I said panting and slowly standing up my laughing fit dying down slowly.

"But you are so youthful! We must protect you!" Lee shouted while anime crying. I giggles as he pleaded in his own way. "Please you youthful Uzumaki! Please let us be your hug guards!" Guy joined him while anime crying as well.

"Please youthful one! I must protect my youthful students." Guy begged and whined.

"Whoever said I was your student?" I asked him while raising my eyebrow.

"I did of course! You are so youthful you are almost the same as me and Lee!" Guy shouted. I tried picturing my self like them. I screamed at the image of me with the jumpsuit, leg and arm Warner's, bowl cut and head band belt.

"NO!!! I don't wanna wear that I'll look funny!!" I shouted and ran off into the near by trees shaking in horror.

"Wait youthful one!" Shouted Lee and Guy in unison while chasing after me.

"No! Please no! I don't want to dress like you! It looks fine on you but it wouldn't on me!" I screamed while anime crying and pushing my legs faster.

"But this is so youthful looking!" Whined Guy from beside me. I went wide eyes at this and screeched at the top of my lungs.

"How are you there?!!!?!!?!?!???!"

"We are the fastest ninja in the village!!" Proclaimed Lee.

In response to that I quickly sped up and launched myself toward a branch. I grabbed it and swung around to the other side. I pushed off the branch and started jumping back toward the village.

"Wait you youthful one!!!!" Shouted Guy as he and Lee quickly looped around to follow me.

I knew they would catch up quickly so I kept pushing my legs faster until I was slowed by the mob of civilians. I could still hear them yelling about youth after me.

Finally when I reaches a training drilled I thought I was safe but they caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. However there was a team in the field that were watching me.

I was crying, panting and clawing at the ground to get away from these two "youthful" leaches on me.

"Join us you youthful soul!!!" Guy shouted with sparkly eyes. I only cried more while clawing at the dirt furiously.

"No!!!!!!!! I don't wanna dress like you!!!" I whined. They're about to say something when the ninja with gravity defying silver hair decided to clear his throat.

Guy's head snapped up at the sound and when he say the silver haired ninja he sprung to his feet.

"Kakashi!! My eternal rival!!!" He proclaimed while pointing at the ninja. Lee for up with sparkles in his eyes at this while clasping his hands in admiration. I took my chance and army crawled behind a tree.

"Guy why is that criminal with you?" Kakashi asked in a bored yet serious tone.

"She isn't a criminal!! She's the youthful butterfly of Konohana!! And she will be joining me and Lee!!!" Shouted Guy with a sparkly smile and a thumbs up.

"No!!! I'm not going to dress like you!!" I whined while curling up in a ball begin the tree.

"She's a criminal though!! She helped hurt the Kazekage!" Shouted the pinkette.

"No she's not! All she did was protect the Leaf and more importantly Naruto!! She's a youthful hero!" Guy defended stubbornly.

"She's a fucking criminal!!!! Naruto you think she's a criminal too right?!" The pinkette yelled. My blood ran cold again today as I shifted to peer around the tree. And sure enough there stood Naruto with these ninja.

"Well.....I'm not sure to be honest.... But I don't like her around the people I care about, I know that for sure.." Naruto explained quietly.

________________________

I promised one last weekend but I couldn't update so I'm sending you this one.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Thanks for the support everyone