Chapter 16

Natasha's POV:

I stood slowly from the ground still crying. "Lee you don't understand my position just let me make a choice of my own since most of my life has been orders." I stated

"I........" Naruto started then dragged off.

"Natasha...." Lee whispered heartbrokenly and Guy was actually crying and unable to speak while Lee was on the verdge of tears himself.

"Naruto I know you no longer see me as your other half and that hurts because I see you as mine. So unless you plan on changing and I doubt you do then you need to end me, perferably right now so my suffering will end as soon as possible." I explained. There was a rustling of the trees and Choji jumped downclose to me looking releaved.

That relief soon turned to worry as he saw me crying. He quickly closed the space between us and hugged me tightly.

"I finally found you.... What happened? Why are you crying? Did he hurt you again?" Choji whispered in my ear with what sounded like love.

"Kinda... She's trying to get Naruto to kill her..." Lee muttered sounding depressed.

Choji pulled away from me and looked at me in uter shock.

"I don't want to suffer anymore." Was all I could say to him and he became totally furious at me.

"No!!!!! Not allowed!! You can't die on me!" Choji shouted. Everyone was quiet for a moment before Naruto started to speak up.

"Natasha..... I can't do that it would be wrong. I want to bring Sasuke back and if I eren't able to let you back in then I would never be able to do it for Sasuke, and I never go back on my word."

"Hate to break it to you Oni-chan but you already have, You always said you'd never hate me, that you'd always care and come back to my side no matter what happened. But you already hate me and you stopped caring..." I Said and he looked crushed and mortified swith everyone around him. I turned my head away from everyone looking at the ground. "Choji I've said enough, I'm going back to my cell and staying there for a long while..." I jumped up into the trees ad dashed of toward the Hokage's office leaving them in that state

When I got to the Hokage's office I darted toward the holding cells nodded at an ANBU and went into my cell shutting the door and flopping onto my matteress.

'Why is everything so messed up? Why can't it all just end for me? I don't want to live like this anymore..." As my thoughts faded a tear slipped out of my eye and I fell into deep sleep almost hoping not to wake up tomorrow.

_________________________________________________________________________

Another short one I know but what I'm thinking for what comes next would be best for another chapter so I needed to cut it short. Anyway tell me what you think bout the story so far.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love my fans and supporters see ya next chapter