Chapter 6

I was woken up by being dumped on the hard ground.

"Ow!" I groaned opening my eyes and glaring at the people around me. "What do you want? I'm tryin' to fuckin' sleep."

I glanced around and I'm in a room that's circular and wooden with only one desk in it by the curved windows. Behind the desk is a woman with blonde hair in two ponytails, one over each shoulder and watermelon boobs. Also standing around me were all the people from the mission.

"Who's the old hag? And why did you drop me?!" I yelled the last question at the dude who tied me up earlier while giving him an Uchiha glare. The old hag slammed her fist on the desk.

"Who are you calling an old hag!?" She shouted with pure anger. I turned my head to her and blinked unaffected.

"You're Lady Tsunade who's a legendary Sanin. There for you are old and you are known to be angered quickly which leads me to you being a hag. Making you an old hag. It's common sense." I stated in a monotone. This caused Tsunade to break her desk in half and the pink haired chick from the mission to clench her fists looking scared. "Look if I wanted to I could break these ropes and then proceed to kill y'all but I'm not cause that would just cause me to run away and have nothing to live for. Not like I have that now." I muttered at the end sitting up then casting my eyes down.

"I told you not to throw away your youth young one!!!" Cried Guy as he got down and gave me a hug. I bite down hard on his arm going through his jumpsuit and skin easily. "OW!!!!!!! Off youthful one!! Off!!" He screeched in pain. I released his arm and he immediately backed away as I spit out the blood that went in my mouth.

"You taste like sweaty turtle. That's disgusting, better than rotten fish that's been out in the sun for a year though." I gagged at the memory of when I bit Kisame. I got weird looks from everyone as Guy held his now bleeding arm. "It's simple if you're going to touch me how I don't like to be touched or when it's uninvited, I'll bite you, and i'll make it hurt like hell." I say shrugging. "Speaking of hell what did you do with the Jashin obsessed idiot Hidan?"

"You're not in a position to be asking questions." Came a threatening growl. I looked to the man with a scar down his cheek and a black trench coat. I went through my memory of Kakazu's old bingo book, the one I wasn't in.

"You're Ibiki Monoro(sp?) the head interrogation official here in Konohana. You know I'll freely tell you everything you don't need to search my mind. But after I'm done I'm sure you'll kill me anyway so the only reason you're going to question me is for the Akatsuki members weaknesses. I'm not stupid I know more than I should." I stated boredly and heard a chuckle from a bag and it sounded like Hidan.

"Bitch is actually stupid as fuckin' hell." He said loudly and I growled.

"Shut up you bastard. At least I learn from my mistakes. Itachi and Zetsu both agree you're dumber than a bag of potatoes. And they are the smartest other than Pein an Konan. Also I'm not a perv who tries raping everyone cause he's horny. And teaches a four year old about sex." I growled and I managed to squirm to the bag and start kicking it hard. "Also I don't betray people on purpose. If I had been stronger when Itachi abducted me when I was trying to use the damn bathroom I would have never left. But I was four and couldn't defend myself and cause of you and them I'm hated by HIM!" I shouted near the end, beating the bag more.

Everyone looked at me weird as I kept beating Hidan's head while it's in the bag until some orange colored arms circled me and pulled me away.

"Oni-chan! No let me beat him! He can't die and I want to take out my emotions on the one who tricked me all these years!" I whined wiggling to try to get at Hidan who's head had now been pulled outta the bag. He started glaring me down.

"Bitch!! I was only tellin the fuckjn' truth! At least you felt wanted while with us while these useless Konohana ninja gave up the search for you within a week!! Hell we were only a few miles away at the time too so they didn't look to hard for your useless ass!" He growled and spit some of his blood outta his mouth. I froze and slumped in Naruto's arms looking down.

"Naruto let me go. I don't want to hurt you on accident, my chakra acts on it's own sometimes. And Hidan I know that already Kisame told me long ago as payback for biting his hand that hard." I monotones as I tried to keep myself and chakra calm. I guess the Hyuuga noticed my chakra flaring up and pulled Naruto away from me quickly.

My feet are tied so as Naruto is pulled away I fall to my knees. I feel like I'm burning alive, fire nature isn't helpful. I can feel my chakra building and basically setting fire to my insides. I know my ski is turning red slowly and raising in temperature as I start breathing quicker. My muscles are screaming for oxygen as my lungs work faster to try and provide it. I smell burning and i know the ropes are starting to singe from how hot my skins getting.

"Aww did I push the bitch to far? Does that baby need her bottle? Or is it the bitch needs oxygen before her chakra becomes self destructive again?" Hidan said with a. Smirk evident in his voice. I snapped my head up at him my lungs laboring for oxygen.

"Shut...up...Hidan...I can...still...try to...kill...you... Jashin would...happily...accept...me...as a Jashinist." I huffed out little bits of fire coming out in the huffs.

"No he wouldn't he loves me he wouldn't accept you bitch." Hidan said.

"He already...said...he'd revive...me as a...Jashinist when...I...die." I smirked then let out a grunt as the ropes fell off from the temperature. This whole time the leaf ninja didnt try to help me a big.

I let a small pained scream escape my mouth as parts of my skin caught fire. Hidan started laughing at me.

"Kisame and Zetsu aren't here to save you this time to save you bitch. Oh and if any of us actually cared for you it was Zetsu and Itachi. Not like it matters. You're as good as dead now." He laughed evilly.

I glares at him and had to put my hands on the ground as my whole back caught fire.

"O-Oni-chan...I'm sorry." I managed to whisper as the fire spread over my whole body and I screamed bloody murder before blacking out.

_________________________

I'm thinking this is turning into just a way to pass the time. And it's suckish. Sorry for the crappiness butt if you like it let me know and I'm just going to keep adding to it outta boredom. Also it may get better I'm unsure. We'll just have to strap in and see what happens.

Vote

Comment

Fan