Chapter 10

I dashed up the stairs to the Hokage's office and stopped in front of the before knocking on it.

"Come in." I heard Lady Hokage shout. I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Lady Hokage where will I be staying? And I know I wasn't switched to the Anbu like I was suppose to Shikamaru fell asleep and Choji took me out shopping for clothes and stuff. He said the Shikamaru would think that Choji took me or the Anbu came early." I explained.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Seriously he fell asleep on the job. You can't fully be trusted yet so you'll have to stay in a holding cell. But we will move in a better bed and a dresser for you."

I nodded. "Thank you lady Hokage. When can I go down to my new room?"

"Soon but for now you need to stay in here." She said and I just nodded again before going over to the wall. I sat down leaning my back on the wall before getting into one of the bags and taking out the bracelet box.

I smiled unconsciously when I opens the box and looked at it. There are two chains like springs that have seven hearts hanging on it. Four are a are a silver hearts with silver dots all over it. Then in between each of the four silver hearts there are three blue hearts. On each end of the two spring chains there is a black dotted heart that connects to the clasp to hold the bracelet on. (A/N: It's the picture that is attached)

I'm surprised he even bought it for me, it's so expensive but I couldn't help but stare when I saw it. And he noticed so he bought it for me.

I took it out and clasped the bracelet around my wrist before looking at it. I know this one thing will always remind me of Choji. He's so sweet. I blushed suddenly realizing what I was thinking.

"What are you thinking? And who gave you this bracelet?" Lady Hokage asked standing infront of me. I jumped in surprise at her voice and blushed more.

"Y-ya know j-just thinking and C-Choji gave it to me." I mumbled looking away. She squatted infront of me.

"Awww. Do you like him? You're blushing really bad." She asked suggestively. I blushed worse.

"I-I only just met him and he's my friend." I said and I felt like my cheeks were on fire.

"Don't lie to yourself. You like him it's written all over your face. Natasha you'll have to be careful he's not used to being around pretty girls like you. So show him you care and see if he likes you back." She said like she were my mother.

I smiled at her the. Quickly hugged her still blushing.

"Thank you for the motherly advice." I whispered and I felt her hug me back before pushing me away and clearing her throat with a slight blush.

"Your welcome but don't breath a word of this to anyone." She said and I nodded.

An Anbu came in and bowed. "Lady Hokage the holding cell is ready no." He said.

"Okay please escort Natasha down there but don't actually lock her in because there's always someone on guard." Lady Hokage ordered. I got up and picked up my back as he replied with a yes.

"Follow me." He said and turned around and walked out. I followed closely behind him.

We went down the stairs up the walls were make of rock and and the air became stagnate. He walked down the hall and stopped at one of the doors.

"This is your room." He said before walking off again.

I slowly opened the door and glanced around. There was a made mattress on the floor and a dresser across from it next to a door. I put the bags next to the bed and walked to the door. I opened it to find a a small bathroom. Straight from the door was the toilet, to the right the sink with a mirror above it and to the left a shower with bath tub. A over the toilet was a a shelf with a few towels and washrags.

I sighed and walked back to my room shutting the door to the hallway before stripping down to my underwear and going to my bags. I put away my clothes quickly and put on a nightshirt before crawling under the blankets.

"This is my new home..." I mumbled looking at the ceiling. I turned on my side and curled into a ball. "I wish Oni-chan was here. I wish he didnt hate me I wish I wasn't alone right now." I said and closed my eyes only to fall into a restless sleep.

______________________

Vote

Comment

Fan

Did you like it? I hope so I'm trying to update and give more reading material here but still