Chapter 2

For 12 years I lived and trained with the Akatsuki. They became like my family because they were there for me the whole time. But the whole time I kept thinking of Oni-chan back in Konohana. I miss him more than anything and I wonder if he's ok, if he's even alive because of the way the village treated him.

I've heard the third Hokage was killed and that the fith is one the legendary sanin, Lady Tsunade.

Naruto wasn't the next Hokage after the old man but I know all to well he wouldn't give up so I'm hoping he's still alive.

I heard that about three years ago Itachi and Kisame saw him with the legendary sanin Jeryia(sp?).

I sigh as I get out of bed with my head hurting from worry. We are currently in the rockie hideout. Well that's what I like to call it because the front entrance is a giant rock that leads the Biju extracting statue. And realy its only me right now im holding down the fort while Deidera and Sasori are getting the one tailed Biju. What, I hate and got smacked around for trying to break. What, my brother contains the nine tailed Biju what do you expect me to do?

I went to the kitchen grabbing an apple then going back to my room to get changed while munching on my breakfast. I glanced at my calendar mumbling, "They should b back anytime now. Sasori hates to keep people waiting."

I tie up my long blonde hair into a twisted bun to where maybe a foot hangs off the bottom of the bun like a tail. I chuckled as I remember how Deidara started saying I should call him dad because we're both blonde. In the end though I Kicked him in the nuts hard and ran to Hidan because if anyone is my dad in the Akatsuki, it's Hidan he has watched out for me the most. That and he steals money from Kakazu to buy me things I want. In short he's awesome.

I slipped on my shoes and left my room with my violet tank-top over my long sleeved fishnet shirt, my black spandex shorts, my katana strapped to my left hip with my tool pouch on my right thigh. The light purple paper flower Konan made me was tucked between the back of my head and the back of my bun where it stuck up and would stay during battle. My ninja sandals are black to match the shorts. I don't have an Akatsuki cloak because I kept complaining about it and tearing it up on missions. So Kakazu went and sowed me a hair tie, belt and bracelet out of the left over pieces. All of which I'm wearing, the belt is what has strapped my katana to my left hip.

There was a loud thud followed by Sasori calling Deidara a brat. I sighed and walked out to them.

"No fighting you two. Call Leader and everyone to get this shit started before I pound you into the ground." I said seriously and Deidara gulped while Sasori rolled his eyes.

"Nice to see u two Tasha." Sasori said. Before they did what they needed to do.

Once everyone's hollow grams appeared I looked at Leader.

"What am I suppose to do while you guys extract the Biju? I can't help only ten people at once and Tobi is helping. Plus all the books are boring now and there's not even a ball to play with." I whined.

"Then train." He answered simply.

"You know you could talk to Jashin-sama again it was funny when he told me of ur conversation." Hidan chuckled.

"Ewwwww!!! He's a dirty, old, stalking pervert!!" I said shuddering in disgust.

"It was only an idea bitch." Hidan said chuckling more.

"Just find something to do Natasha we're busy." Leader said and I sighed and stalked off with my shoulders slumped in defeat.

I wandered back to my room and laid down for about an hour before deciding to meditate and gather energy to store (A/N: kinda like when naruto has to stay still for energy while in sage mode but it's not a mode she stores it like Tsunade) for later. You never know when you need it. I sat up and crossed my legs and started to meditate while drawing energy from nature.

When I stored enough energy to be able to do huge jutsus over and over I stopped and stretched. I felt the chakra out by the statue begin to decrease so I knew they were done.

"Wow that was longer than I thought." I mumbled as I got up and walked out and looked around to see the now dead host laying on the ground between the hands.

"Bye guys!" I shouted before all the hollow grams disappeared and the statue disappeared just as Diedara and Sasori jumped down.

"I'm sittin down my feet hurt, un." Deidara decided to inform.

"Whatever brat." Sasori mumbled. I smiled evil.

"Awwwww is someone mad cause he didn't get to have fun with his Deidei-chan?" I teased trying to be innocent. Deidara blushed and looked away. Yeah I know I'm evil but I know who likes who and who's together. One pair being these two dumboos.

"What are you talking about? Our personal business is person for a reason Natasha." Sasori said turning his head away.

"Oh you know I know you two are together so just tell me I can be your councilor." I said sweetly.

"We don't need counciling, un!!!!" Deidara yelled blushing more as he sat on the dead host and Sasori got in his puppet.

I start laughing and fall to the floor holding my guy at his face. Him blushing makes him looks like such a chick. I didn't even notice someone break the rock but no one said a word until I stopped laughing while trying to catch my breath.

I sat up slowly wiping my cheeks but froze when I saw an angry blue eyed blonde haired boy along with three others of which I didn't pay attention to I only focused on the blonde.

"Naruto...." I breathed out.

_______________________

Thing aren't going to be actually what is said in the series be aware I'm going to change stuff in areas because of Natasha being added.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Thanks for reading I'll try to update again tonight before bed. But still tell me what you think so far.