Chapter 3

"Looks like you brought the Kyuubi host." Sasori said in a gruff voice due to the puppet he was in.

The silver haired man with them narrowed his eyes at me but I could care less as I stood and took a step only to have Deidara grab my arm roughly making me look at him.

"Natasha no. Leader will not be happy with you if you try anything." Deidara said sternly.

"Deidara you know me well enough to know I've missed him. Besides you guys had Itachi kidnap me in the first place!. He probably went through hell without someone protecting him from those people! Because I wasn't there thanks to you guys!!" I started calmly but ended up yelling.

"Danna..." Deidara said looking over at Sasori.

"Let her do what she wants or she'll just kill us you brat. She's been trained by every member remind u and knows our weaknesses." Sasori said casting me a sad look.

I smile one of my rare face splitting smiles and jump on him hugging his puppet so hard there is a cracking sound. "Thank you Sasori!!!!!!!" I squeal like Tobi.

He grunts and uses his giant metal tail like a shovel to pry me off. "Yeah yeah whatever but when you get in deep shit it's not my fault it's-" he starts.

"It's the brat's arts fault. I know I know ill say he tried to blow me up if I have to then Hidan will try to sacrifice him. Or worse." I finish and wiggle my eye brows at Deidara suggestively.

"Ewwww!! I don't want to get that close to that damn psychopath, un!!" Deidara yells jumping to his feet.

"True true." I say nodding my head. "Because then Sasori would have to go with Kakazu and Sasori wouldn't steal money and buy me things like Hidan cause he's not that cool." I said jumping far away from them and infront of the Konohana ninja, my back to them.

Both the boys growled at me while I smiled innocently at them. "Now now boys calm down. Sasori you and me both know Deidara is the only one you'll touch that way. Also Hidan said he'd sooner find a way to die before he'd do it with anyone but Kakazu."

Suddenly Deidara whipped his hands toward sending tons of clay spiders yelling, "Natasha!!!!!!! Shut up already or I'll kill you!!!!!!" And he was blushing flaming red.

I scoffed and hit every one of the spiders with sebon needles. And I pouted sounded innocent, "Deidei you wouldn't ever do that," My voice then turned dark, "Because you and I both know I can kill you before you can scream."

He gulped nervously and nodded before I grinned widely and started to be happy again turning to the Konohana ninja and zoning in on Naruto. But pouted deeply when I saw the Kyuubi chakra leaking out and his features being distorted. And he glares at me mainly since I was the closest.

"Who the hell do you think you are!? Laughing at Gaara!! Gaara wake up already this joke isn't funny!!" He shouted angrily. I flinched a little and took a step back.

"N-Naru-" I didn't even finish before he looked from Gaara to me with a hate filled glare. I gulped and glanced back at Deidara to see him mouth "I tried to stop you".

"Give him back!! Give Gaara back!! Who the hell are you to help them hurt Gaara!?!" He shouted directly at me.

"O...oni-chan..." I breathed out his anger hurt me and I stepped back again before looking down. I heard Deidara growl.

"Shut up you brat! A) she couldn't help and didn't want to! And B) she tried destroying what we had to use to extract the Biju anyway! You ungrateful brat you shouldn't have shown up she would have been better never seeing your stupid face ever again!!" He snapped. He always does when I'm sad and people tell.

I heard two surprised gasps and glanced up to see Naruto looking confused and the Kyuubi chakra go away.

Sasori scoffed and clonked Deidara over the head with the flat end of the tail. "Brat he wouldn't remember they were so young after all."

"N-no it's fine I-I'll just get to the others I guess I'd just be in your way here." I turn to the boys and give them a fake smile which I know will make them frown. "Don't die here ok? I need people who I can play pranks on after all." I say to them then turn around with that fake smile and look at the others.

"Bye bye Oni-chan sorry I wasn't there but I couldn't help it I was taken away but you forgot me so I guess the Akatsuki are my family now." I rush over and kiss Naruto's forehead. "Bye Oni-chan." I then do quick hand signs and poof off to Hidan.

________________________

Turned out different than I first thought but still hope you enjoy.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please tell me what you think.