Chapter 15

I sat there frozen starring at him.

"But she's suffering because of your unyouthfulness Naruto!" Shouted Lee while clenching his fists in a new found rage.

I tuned out there voices while still watching the scene in front of me as my thoughts devoured my cousicous.

'You are wothrless.....Nothing but a pest...' I thought as I sank into the dark depths of my mind and tears poured down my cheeks like sheeting rain.

"Oni-chan if you hate me so much then just kill me already. Why must I suffer through your hate?" I muttered softly causing the ninja around me to freeze in shock. "I'd be better off dead anyway..." I continued as I shifted my gaze to his cerlean blue eyes.

'I can't hurt him but I know he can hurt me. He doesn't see me as his second half anymore...'

"K-kill...you?" He whispered with pitty.

"Yes... If a ninja no longer has loved ones to protect and the whole village hates them, then what is the purpose of living? Why prolong their suffering? So just kill me. The ANBU and Hokage have the nformation they needed out of me so I am of no use, correct?" I questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3rd Person~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Natasha stared at Naruto with cold dead eyes that had already given up on life as she wept tears of pure sorrow and torture. But Naruto stood frozen, unable to move knowing he could ruin many lives with this desicion. Did he want her dead or did he still care?... Yet even he couldn't answer this question for he himself had no clue.

Lee burst out in a saddened rage, "No!!!! Your youthfulness must live on Natasha!!!"

Not far away Choji was continuing his search for said girl not having stopped since she raced off hours before. He heard her name being shouted by Lee and raced toward it desperately, hoping that she was okay and safe. Hoping that Naruto hadn't sent her even farther into the sadness he had tried to pull her from earlier.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey!!! Finally got to type this up I had it on paper for the longest time but never got the chance to type it, but here it is. I know it's short but it's break and I plan on trying to upload again ASAP.

If you want more right away then let me know by:

Comment

Vote

Fan