Chapter 18

After I had showered and dressed properly, only taking ten to fifteen minutes, I joined the others in the hall way.

"Let's go to Ichraku's Ramen!!!" Proclaimed Naruto like he owned the world.

"We should let Tasha pick though." Choji protested.

"Yeah!! She hasn't eaten, she gets to pick where to eat!" Lee agreed with vigor.

"Honestly guys I don't care as long as it's cheap so it won't be a burden on anyone." I said with a small sigh.

"Dining with Naruto is never cheap so honestly it doesn't matter." Kakashi said with his nose in his book looking disinterested in the world around him.

"Then Ichiraku's it is!!! Besides that where I told the others to meet!" Naruto shouted and grabbed Choji's arm and Pinket's arm, and arms kept being grabbed untill we looked like a small flock of birds flying with Naruto as our head while dashing toward the ramen stand.

After maybe five minutes of dashing Naruto stopped in front of the stand grinning and ran in shouting. "We're here!" to the people behind the little curtains. But suddenly I felt afraid and nervous thinking I'd be chased out and attacked or ridculed by the people inside. i was to scared to move from my spot infront the stand where cheerful chatting was coming from.

"Come on we better not wait or he'll eat everything." Choji mumbled as he guided me inside against my fear. As I walked in everything fell quiet and I was starred at by so many unknown people that I was overwhelmed. I looked down at the ground and Choji guided me to a chair that just so happened to be between him and Naruto right in the dcenter of everyone.

"No fair I wanted to sit by Tasha-san." Lee whined with a pout on his face from the end of the row.

"Why would you want to sit with her? She's a criminal. Naruto why are you even sitting with her anyway? You hate her." Ino sneered and I resisted the erdge to cringe from the hate dripping from her words and starred at the counter.

"She's not a criminal. She did the things she dd for the village and she's my sister. I finally maned up and got rid of my selfishness that heurt her so much, Ino either you deal with it or shut your mouth and leave, me and the village wouldn't be here right now without her." Naruto said bluntly and stubbornly.

"Exactly!! Besides she's way more youthful than you Ino she actually shows her true self!" Lee defended me in his own way of being cocky.

"But she is a criminal!" Ino shouted.

"What a drag..." Muttered Shikamaru leaning back some in his chair.

"Ino last time I saw this. Shut up." Naruto said shooting Ino a glare. A large white dog that I'd seen with this one kid, who was down the line from me, that was talking to Naruto on our birthday came up behind me and nudged my back.

Everyone was getting into this arguement deeply so I turned in my chair and looked at the dog.

"What's wrong buddy?" I asked as I let him sniff my hand and gently scratched behind his ear completly zoning out. The dog flopped his tongue out and did an adorable doggy smile toward me that made me smile as well. "You're so cute buddy..." I kept scratching behind his ear and brought my other hand over the pet under his chin.

Since I was zoned out on the dog I hadn't noticed that the arguement had finally started to settle down and the boy that was with the dog before was shocked but furious at my contact with the dog.

"What the hell are you doing to Akamaru!?!?!?!?!" The kid asked and I froze quickly pulling my hands away making the dog look sad. All eyes were on me.

"I-I was.....H-He...." I couldn't speak, I simply didn't know what to say.

"Kibe cool down, she was only petting him." Choji said.

"He doesn't let anyone outside the family pet him like that! This is not an okay thing! She must have brain washed him or something!" Kiba said still furious.

"I didn't....he came over to me wanting attention and I petted him..." I said softly and turned around to stare at the counter akwardly. After Akamaru saw that he nudged my back hard enoug to make me slightly lurch forward and I know that at least Kiba's eyes widened at this. But to add to that Akamaru forced his head between me and naruto and plopped it in my leg with his eyes being huge and pouty.

"I think Akamaru just wanted her to pet him. He is good at telling if people are good or not. Stop being a drag Kiba." Shikamaru said with a yawn and Naruto laughed a little as Kiba huffed and looked off like a child throwing a silent fit.

I gently scratched behind Akamaru's ear again ignoring everyone around me to try and avoid akwardness.

"Let's just eat!!!  I'm starving and I bet Natasha is too!" Naruto groaned and almost everyone chuckled at him.

"Well then give me your orders then!" Said the old man behind the counter with an eager tone showing his love for cooking the ramen.

"Ten orders of miso ramen with extra ham slices!" Naruto shouted cheerfully. Everyone followed his lead and ordered their ramen until all eyes were on me once again and I stayed quiet.

"Give her whatever Naruto has with the same quantity too. I want to see her out eat him like she said she probably could." Choji said with a smirk.

_______________________________________________________________________

Another upload!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel amazing for being on a roll!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Vote

Fan