Part 15

Lacey POV.

I returned from my run to an empty room, Thinking Amelia probably had realized what a real monster I was for allowing harm to come to Jackie that night, I grabbed some clothes and headed straight for the shower. My body slightly frozen from the cold weather outside causing my muscles to ache, I stripped down, once the shower warmed I got in and stood under the heated water and cursed myself for my failures.

I tensed feeling a pair of hand slid up my back, relaxing when I felt the familiar tingling sensation I only got from one person as her arms snaked around waist as her head leaned against my the back of my shoulder. I stood there a while soaking in the heat from the water as well as from her body which was pressed against mine. She trailed kisses across my back as her hands brushed along my abs causing me to shiver, I felt her smile against my skin and turned to face her as her green eyes met my blue. Without hesitating I captured her lips with mine as they moved in sync, I sucked on her lower lip eliciting a moan from her giving me the opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth as I pulled her closer.

I reached down and cupped her firm cheeks in my palms and lifted her up, her legs wrapped around me instantly. I walked out of the shower grabbing a towel pulling it around us as I head into the room laying her gently on the bed. This was the first time we've been naked together, I leaned back and took in her beautiful body, the sight causing to bite down hard on my lower lip. My eyes traveled the length of her curvy body eventually landing back on her face, I wanted nothing more then to take her, the way she had my body reacting, causing it to heat up like never before. I pushed the thoughts back knowing I did not want to push her. I leaned over her a hand on each side of her I asked. "are you sure?" she looked away no answering and I slid down beside her, watching her closely as multiple emotions seemed to dance across her face. I brushed a strand of wet hair away from her face. "It's ok love, there's no rush," I said placing a chaste kiss on her forehead.

She looked back at me, her face a light pink from blushing. "it's not that Ley, It's.. I know I came on strong in there but I'm nervous." She said shyly.

I reached forward and brushed my fingers lightly along her jaw. "It's ok I'm nervous too," I answered honestly, "we can take things slow there's no rush, we don't have to...."

She leaned up as pushed me back before straddling me and shook her head as she blushed even more. "No I want to..." she whispered cutting me off when she leaning down kissing my lips. "I've just never been with a woman before," She said timidly. I let my hand gently glide up her back feeling her shiver as I did. She let out a soft moan which sent a wave of heat over my whole body. I leaned up planting a kiss under her chin before trail my lips along her jaw and down her neck nipping lightly along her soft skin knowing I'd found the right spot when she moaned and pressed her body into me further.

I flipped us so I was now above her, I looked into her eyes making sure she was not startled by the change in pace, her green eyes were darker than normal as they stared back into mine, I smiled when she nodded indicating she was, In fact, ok. I shifted allowing my right thigh to pressed into her center feeling the heat and wetness from her core, leaned forward she gasps as I felt her grip the back of my neck, her nailed digging into my skin making me hiss in pleasure, as she pulled me forward kissing me deeply. My heart raced nervously, I knew I had already fallen for the woman beneath me, I pressed my thigh into her further as I sucked on her lower lip, eliciting another moan. Taking advantage of her slightly opened mouth, I slipped my tongue into her mouth once again her tongue instantly battling mine for dominance which I let her have.

I trailed my hand slowly down her body waiting for any indication that she wanted me to stop when she arched forward I took it as a sign to continue. I trailed kisses lightly down her neck and collarbone , my left hand made contact with her right breast as my lips gently encased her left nipple. She let out another moan as I sucked on the hardened nub. She arched her back as she pushed forwards in an attempt to grind against my thigh. I reached my hand down between us sliding my fingers gently against her core which made her bite down on my shoulder and she gripped the back of my neck pulling me back up to her lips, her tongue dove into my mouth as she pressed into my palm. She pulled out of the kiss as a loud moan escaped her lips as my fingers entered her core. I watched her eyes roll back her as I increased the thrust.

She surprised me when I felt her palm rubbing against my own core causing me to let out a whimper. Her lips brushed across my neck, my body pressed into her as she found my sweet spot which caused her to suck on the spot harder as her fingers entered me. we both moaned as we both rocked our hips forward, her finger thrust matching my own as our sweaty bodies slid against each other, our breaths becoming ragged. Feeling her close as her walls tightened I curled my fingers and increasing the strokes and pushed harder as she did the same making us both release at the same time, my body collapsing down on her. "Wow", She breathed. "That was."

"Wow" I finished for her, I rolled off her pulling her into me still trying to catch my breath. "I love you," I whispered as my eyes closed exhaustion taking over as I drifted off to sleep.

Short but just trying to move the story along...