Part 29

This few part will bounce back and forth between several POVs'

Morgan

"Someone call 911," I yelled as I steadily applied pressure to the wound. Lauren knelt beside me as she cried.

The ambulance arrived quickly the medics pushing me out of the way so they could work, I scooped up Lauren, she buried her face into my shoulder.

'Trauma center this is Medic 21'

'Go ahead Medic 21'

'Victim is a Female Caucasian Mid-Twenties, the patient suffered from a gunshot wound to the left posterior midthoracic region. No visible exit wound, bp 80/60 and dropping repertory is...'

"Lauren, Lauren," I called. "Baby you have to go with them." I tried to get her into the ambulance, It was no use I knew she was in shock, I was as well but there was still work to be done.

"She's in shock " I addressed the driver of the ambulance as he closed the back doors.

"There is another unit in route Ma'am we have to move," He answered jumping in the vehicle driving off towards the hospital.

"We'll take her," Sarah answered. "Just go and get Lacey's girl back." I looking at the girls, their makeup smeared as their tears fell. "She'll be fine I got her, GO! she shouted."

I ran towards the black SUV. "What do we got?" I asked as I strapped on my holster. Grabbing my gun I checked the magazine before reloaded it, chambering the first round, I placed the safety on before sliding it into the holster.

'We've got one in custody, they are interrogating him now." I knew they meant that Louis guy, I felt no pity for him and knew he was in for some torture, Time was short and we'd take whatever steps were necessary to get the location of the others and the whereabouts of Amelia, With Brad back in the picture I was sure we would also find the head of their organization nearby. The investigation was vital but I knew placing Amelia secondary was not an option, not unless I wanted Lacey to kill me for failing.

Unknown POV

I watched as the man in custody was interrogated, or I should say tortured, I probably would have broken much sooner him then again he had passed out a few time before being quickly revived so the torture could continue. Looks like this form of government has more leeway when allowed to retrieve information.

One of the man's eyes were practically swollen shut, from this distance I could see his broken nose, The interrogator had the other team members stand the broken man to his feet, I could hear the pain in his cry as they did, he probably had a few broken ribs, as well.

He spat defiantly at the interrogator gaining him a backhand across his face. 'I'll never talk' he laughed. 'we'll see.' was the only reply he got as I watched them removed his pants, 'oh my god what were they going to do?.' I watched as a knife was brought out and deliberately twirled in front of the young man's face.

I watched as the group muttered amongst each other, The man who was now hanging a foot off the floor his arms tightly bound above his head. 'Ironic don't you think, you have no problem waiving your manhood around trying impress women who obviously don't like your advances, yet here you are hanging limp.' the interrogator chuckled.

His junk was pulled forward forcefully, I shivered holding my own boys for safety. I watched as the dull side of steel blade ran the length of his shaft, I cringed almost throwing up as the WATT team stood with emotionless faces. The man's swollen eyes flew open as he looked down upon the sharp steel. The blade grazed his shaft once more as it made its way in the other direction once more. If he didn't talk soon he would be left with two halves of a whole. I couldn't watch knowing what the next pass held.