Chapter 2

"Are we there yet?" Sasuke asked. 

"Are we there yet?" I echoed. 

"Are we there yet?" We asked together, bouncing on our seats and giggling. We knew we were being annoying but It was one of our favorite things to do. 

"We will get there when we get there." My mom sighed from the drivers seat as Sasuke's mom was smiling in the passengers seat. 

We pulled into the Store's parking lot and my mom parked the car. I threw open my door and met up with Sasuke in the front of the car. We linked our arms and looked back at our moms waiting for them to get out of the car. They gave us the go ahead we walked happily into the store, smiling at each other and trying to contain our excitement.

Everything inside the store was so fascinating, we were amazed with all the school supplies and we had a hard time deciding which back packs we wanted. I finally decided on a pink one-same color as my hair- with white polka dots and brown leather strips to give it an edge. Sasuke picked a fully black one, I sighed. 

"Do you ever pick anything with color?" I asked. 

He shrugged, "Black is my favorite color and it goes with anything."

I looked around for a better backpack and my eyes landed on a black and white one that was striped. I picked it up and showed it to him. 

"What about his one?" I asked. 

He scrunched up his nose, "It's so girly."

"Is not!" I say, putting a hand on my hip.

"It is too." He countered. 

I huffed and threw the backpack aside, looking around for a better one. I found one and picked it up, showcasing it like I did before.

"What about this one." It was white and black plaid backpack with some dark blue thrown into it. By the way it was styled, it was definitely boyish. 

He stared intently at it for a few moments before his lips tugged up in a smirk. "Yeah ok." 

I smile and throw the backpack at him. He catches it, dropping the black one as our moms smile at us and follow us to the supply isles. 

After a long day of gathering supplies and getting uniforms from the clothing store, Sasuke and I were exhausted. We were holding the bags of our clothes that we had just bought and trudged through the store. We looked at each other before we got to our moms and smiled, having the same idea.

We both ran to the two older women, looking up at them with big pleading eyes and the biggest smiles we could muster. 

"What is it you two?" my mom asked us. 

"Can we have a sleep over!? Please?! Please!? Please?!" We ask. 

"Well..." 

"PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE" 

My mom finally sighed. "If it's okay with Mikoto. . ." 

We looked at Sasuke's mom with big hopeful eyes. We literally jumped for joy. 

"Your house or mine?" Sasuke asks. I think for a moment. 

"Mmmm, yours." I finally reply and he nods. Our mothers laugh and we look up at the two. 

"Come on you two, it's getting late." Mikoto says. We nod and carry our bags to the car, setting them in the trunk. We get back into our boosters and play in the back seat on the way home. We finally pulled up to my house and I told Sasuke I would be over in a few minutes.