Chapter 34

3rd Person's pov ~

As the music raged on and the carts remained full no one noticed the conspiracy going on behind the scenes. 

Temari danced with her brothers and with Sakura's old time friends who she had come to know as her own and enjoyed their company. 

"Where's Sakura? She needs to be dancing with us!" Naruto yelled over the loud music. 

"She went to grab a drink and sit down for a bit, she's just over there," Temari responded, nodding her head toward the booth she left the pink haired girl just moments before. 

The only problem was, Temari realized, was that Sakura wasn't there any more. 

She turned back toward the group, "Hey has anyone seen Sakura?" 

Her voice reached Ino and Shikamaru. 

"Wasn't she just sitting over there a second ago?" Ino gestured towards the booth. 

"Yeah she was but she isn't there anymore." 

"We should go find her," Naruto says, "She's gotta come dance." 

Temari nodded and the four of them scanned the train cart for her. 

"I'm going to go check the food cart," Ino said. Shikamaru grumbled something and left while Naruto went to go talk to the group and Temari went to go talk to her brothers. 

"I don't see Sakura anymore and I have a bad feeling," Temari says. 

"I'm sure she's just in one of the other carts," Kankuro replied. 

"I'm really hope you're right but either way we need to find her and fast. We know what kind of trouble she can get into." 

Konkuro pursed his lips and Gaara nodded. The three of them went to search for her. 

"Teme! no ones seen Sakura in a bit," Naruto yelled over the music to his friend who was only slightly nodding his head to the beat. It was a feat on its own to get him out of a booth and join the crowd but he really did it to get Naruto to shut up. 

"hn" is all he replied although he was interested. He was curious as to where the pink haired girl had gotten off to as he had just seen her moments before. 

"Don't act like you don't care," Naruto said, for once in his life he sounded serious. "I wanna make sure she is having a good time and I know you do too, after what happened a few weeks ago." 

"Hn, don't put words in my mouth," He grunted but, nevertheless, pushed his way out of the crowd. 

Naruto followed him but there was no mistaking the smirk that played along his lips. 

Naruto put a hand on the small of Temari's back, "Sasuke and I are going to help you look for her, the other's are keeping a look out for her too." 

Temari nodded and they dispersed. They started asking people if they had seen her but most people either didn't know who she was or was enjoying the party too much to care. 

"You guys are looking for Sakura?" 

The five of them looked up to be met with Choji. In his hands was a giant plate of food topped with chips, cookies and other sweet deserts along with mounds of Halloween candy. 

"I saw her a little while ago. She seemed distracted, claimed she had to use the bathroom but I think she was following somebody," Choji offered.

The siblings shared a look and it wasn't a good one. Temari looked a little frightened as her fears were starting to be confirmed. Sasuke noticed the exchange but wasn't sure what to make of it. They obviously knew something he didn't and that bothered him.