Chapter 24

When I woke up, my head was pounding. I couldn't focus very well and my stomach was queasy.

I tried to sit up but that didn't go over very well.

"Woah! woah! Woah! Take it easy."

I opened my eyes slightly and squinted at whom ever it was that was speaking to me. It was Naruto. He squatted so that he was eye level with me and he had a big goofy grin splayed across his face.

"Here, take these," He offers me some water and some pills. He helps me sit up and I take the water and pills gratefully.

"Thanks," I tell him, putting the pills in my mouth and tilting my head back to gulp back water.

I looked around, noticing the array of passed out bodies on the floor. There was Ino under the coffee table, Kiba was slung over the reclining chair in the oddest possible way and Ten Ten was curled up on the couch opposite to me. There were a few others but none of whom I recognized.

"I acknowledge the fact that I was pretty drunk last night, but I'm positive this is not where I fell asleep last night," I say, feeling a bit disoriented.

"When you left to go home, we didn't want you to go alone. So, despite what you said, Sasuke and I followed you to make sure that you got home okay. Well we watched you go into your old house instead and thought you might be confused," He laughs a little, "We found you asleep in your old room so Sasuke scooped you up and brought you back here to sleep on the couch."

"That was really nice of you guys. Thank you."

Just then, Sasuke and Hinata came from the kitchen with water and pills in their hands. They gave them to Ino, Kiba and TenTen who were just waking up. Hinata continued to offer it to the few others around the room.

I put my hand on my stomach and scowled.

"Feel like throwing up?"

"A little, but I don't think I will. I just need to use the bathroom," I say standing up.

"Bathroom is first door on your right," He calls as I walk away.

"I know where it is," I say, 'I practically lived here for eight years,' I added mentally. Just before going into the hall, I paused and turned. "I swear, if there is a dick on face, none of you will live to see tomorrow," I tell them in all seriousness but it receives some chuckles.

As I walked to the bathroom, I noticed that the house was an absolute mess. Pictures were sideways, solo cups were everywhere along with other trash, alcohol was splashed on the walls, etc. This would take one hell of a clean up crew.

I passed Neji on my way too who looked hungover but was covering it up better than the rest of us.

"Hey Neji," I say, he only grunted a little and walked past me.

Upon entering the bathroom, I was glad to see that there wasn't a dick on my face. I used the the toilet, washed my hands and splashed some water on my face. I fixed my smudged make-up the best I could and smoothed out my hair so I didn't look like a total train wreck.

When I looked somewhat decent but still miserable, I made my way back to the others.

I sighed when I noticed the damage to the rest of the house. Although my head was still pounding and I felt like shit I went to the kitchen and found a garbage bag.

I went back to the living room and started picking up the solo cups that littered the floor.

"What are you doing?" Ino asked me groggily.