Chapter 3

OMG!!! I got my first follower!!! <3

THANK YOU @Taylor Guilfoyle-Tackett for following me and for adding it to your reading list!!!

I'm sooo grateful to you. In fact, to show you how much you mean to me, I'm dedicating this chapter to you.

I LOVE YOU!!! *muackz*.. hehe..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Layla finally got into the backseat with Matt and Lysander by her side, and their driver was at last able to pull out of the car park and head for their home.

"So Layla, tell me more about your self." Asked Matt in his deep commanding voice.

"Oh Um...er.. Well, what do you wanna know?" Layla answered, trying her best not to sound as flustered as she was feeling at the moment.

Inside though, her thoughts were a mess. All she could think about was how much she wanted to kiss Matt's thick lips while running her fingers through Lysander's soft golden locks.

"I'm sorry, what was it you said again?" Layla asked, silently scolding herself for letting her mind wander. She really had to get her thoughts under control. Not only was she not supposed to be thinking about four different men that way, by the sound of it, all four them lived together. She would have thought nothing of it, but by the way Lysander and Matt came out of their office holding hands, she was guessing they were together, and not just as friends.

Pinching herself yet again to gain control back of her thoughts, she decided to pay full attention on what they were talking to her about, eat dinner and go home. After that, she just had to stay far far far away from temptation, that was all.

Yup, really easy, she thought sarcastically. If only she didn't work as their secretary.

Nothing was going to happen between her and the four Gods and she'd just have to deal with it. She was strong, she'd get over it. She hoped.

"I said, what are your hobbies?" Matt drawled out, grinning at the tinge of redness spreading across her cheeks, making her look like a ripe apple ready for eating.

"Oh erm, well... I like reading, and swimming. These two help me relax all the time. Music is one of my favorite things in the world as well as food. "She said, cursing herself for blabbering stuff that was unnecessary.

"Hmm, interesting." Matt said, giving Lysander a knowing look and earning a happy grin in return.

"Well what about you two? I know nothing about the two of you. I don't even know whether I'm gonna end up being raped or murdered tonight." She laughed awkwardly, only just realizing her situation. "I'm not........right?" Staring wide eyed at the both of them.

Matt and Lysander took one look at her expression and their protective instincts reared its head. They were both sitting on either side of her and they immediately took advantage of her position by wrapping their arms around her and rubbing her arms comfortingly.

"Of course not silly, we just wanted to thank you for working so hard everyday. We promise we'll never hurt you. We just want to get to know you better, and if possible, be your friends." Said Lysander gently while he leaned in close to her and his hand rubbing soothing circles on her arm.

Her fear seemed to disappear after hearing that, which she could not, for the life of her, understand why or how it happened. There was something soothing about their presence and the way their arms were wrapped protectively around her shoulders, and she couldn't seem to fear them even if she wanted to.