Chapter 21

Hey guys! I'm back from the dead.. haha.. :P

If you didn't know, I'd uploaded chapter 20 awhile ago, but unfortunately, only the people who follow me are allowed to read it. (I had no idea wattpad could do this, but..... sigh... it's not like I can do anything about it... So if you wanna read it, just follow me, and then you can read it.. hehhehehe... :P)

I know I said I'd wait till 40 comments, but since the next few chapters are gonna be fillers, I thought I'd update early.

So sorry if it's short... I just stop wherever I feel that I should stop, so the length of my chapters aren't very regular. 

But in return for all the love, you all- my loves, have shown me, I'll be updating the next few chapters earlier than I used to upload, to make up for them being fillers, and also because of the short lengths.

Hope you like it all the same.. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Wow, I've never been in a first class seat before', Layla thought, in awe of the luxurious seat she was sitting in.

If it wasn't for the fact that Matt had told her there was an 80% discount for the first class seat, she would have been contented to go for an economy class seat.

'I wonder how they found such a good deal?' she wondered.

She had insisted on paying for her own plane ticket even though the four of them had grumbled about it, but they finally gave in to her when she threatened them with not going. She was thankful for such a discount. Because of it, her first class plane ticket cost her less than the normal economy class plane ticket ever would.

She was now on her way to Italy, the land of her dreams, well, more specifically, Rome for 3 days and 2 nights. It was short, but this was the perfect chance for her to tell the four men in her lives how much she loved them.

Although she was now facing a dilemma.

How to make it a night for them to remember? How to make it romantic?

'Oh man, aren't the guys supposed to be thinking about things like these?' she muttered to herself grumpily.

Do guys like flowers and chocolates? 'Hmm.. maybe Lysander would.'Layla smiled at the thought.

But how about the others? She had no money to do something big, yet she wanted this to be a memorable moment for all of them.

The moment she finally gave herself to them.

What to do, what to do. How she wished someone would tell her what to do.

'Wait a minute!!! HAHA!! Time to ask my best friend 'Google'!' She snickered to herself, rubbing her hands in glee.

Thankfully, the plane was already in the air and she was allowed to use her electronic gadgets. Taking out her laptop, she quickly went on google and typed in 'How to romance a guy?'.

Several searches came up, but a lot of them seemed to be dead ends, until she found one that worked.

Want to know how to romance your guy? These are the five steps to remember: