Chapter 4

2 more followers and 3 votes!!!! *Gasp*

I love you guys!!! Thank you so much all of you, for finding me worth following, and for liking my story!!

But... The best is @LaylaAyeshNassan!!! thank you so much for your comments and encouragement!!! I'm overflowing with inspiration now, and I'll try my best not to disappoint you. All of you. ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were still fooling around when the car pulled into a castle.

Okay, it wasn't really a castle. But it was still freaking huge.

Matt had to hold in a guffaw when he noticed Layla's expression. She was staring wide eyed and open jawed at their house. He knew people got overwhelmed at the size of their house pretty often but it was still amusing to watch. They didn't have a choice though, their house had to be big enough to accommodate all of their interests.

And soon, he told himself, soon, it would be Layla's home as well. He couldn't wait to see what changes she would bring into their lives and to their home.

Getting out from the car, Matt offered out his hand to pull Layla out from the car. She hesitated, but then slipped her tiny little hand into Matt's, relishing the feel of his big warm hand surrounding hers.

Matt turned back to thank their driver, Chris before sending him home for the night, and then pulled Layla along and to the front door. Layla felt her other hand being grabbed and looked to see Lysander holding onto her other hand. He was grinning happily, causing Layla to blush again.

She felt really tiny between the two giants, and she couldn't imagine what it would feel like to be surrounded by all four of them.

"Welcome to our humble abode." Matt's deep voice penetrated her thoughts again, as he opened the door.

"Wow", was the only word she managed to gasp out as she took in the inside of the huge house.

It was like the interior of a hotel lobby without the reception desk and stuff.

There was even a freaking chandelier.

Looking around, she half expected Cogsworth and Lumiere to appear around the corner, telling her to meet the beast, not that she was pretty enough to be Belle of course.

"You like it?" Lysander asked eagerly.