Chapter 35

Sorry for the loooong wait!! Barely made it before April lol.

Happy April Fools in advance~~ hehe..

*smirk*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They put on their swim suits again because Layla was shy and adamant on swimming clothed. Then they spent the rest of the morning swimming and playing around in the water until the sun became too hot to swim.

Layla hadn't put on any sunblock, and the last thing she wanted to happen, especially when she was in the land of her dreams, was to get sun burnt.

"You sure you've swam enough sweetheart?" Matt asked, his eyebrows scrunched up in a frown.

Smiling, Layla reached up and pressed between his brows with her thumb. "You shouldn't frown so much, or you're gonna be an old man sooner than you want to." She couldn't help teasing him, but her heart warmed at his thoughtfulness. "Besides, we can always swim some more when we go home tomorrow."

Home. It felt nice to have a loving home to return to again. To finally have a place where she could belong .

Matt nodded as he pulled Layla into his arms. He loved the feeling of having her in his arms, and it was quickly becoming an obsession of his. He felt like a young boy again, not wanting to let go of his most precious teddy bear because he would miss it the minute it left his hands.

Only now it wasn't a teddy bear. It was his sweet amazing Layla and he couldn't get enough of her.

Sure he liked holding Lysander and Rick in his arms, but it was a totally different feeling, holding a woman in his arms; holding Layla.

It felt... wonderful.

He carried her to the edge of the pool and lifted her up so that she sat on the edge and he was between her thighs. Playfully he pushed his head forward and nuzzled her soft breasts. 

"Matt, what are you doing?" There was laughter in Layla's voice, even as she caressed his soft hair gently.

"Enjoying the view." Matt said, his voice deep and rumbling, sending shocks from between her breasts straight down to her core, causing her to inadvertently let out a small gasp, her fingers tightening in his hair.

Her voice breathless from arousal as well as amusement, Layla replied, "But you can't see anything in there!"