Chapter 9

Woohoo!!! I just found out this story's reached a thousand reads!!!

I'm not really sure how this goes, but it's a good thing right? :P

Haha.. Well just to celebrate a little and to thank all of you for following this story, voting and commenting, I wrote another chapter just for you guys~~

Hope you like it!!! ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Groaning, Layla opened her eyes and held her pounding head. Last night had to have been the worst night of her life.

She closed her eyes and thought back on last night's events, and silently moaned at her own foolishness.

She had, against her better judgement, followed the sounds of the groans to the room next to hers and found the door slightly ajar.

Again her curiosity got the better of her, and she peeked in through the slightly opened door. What she saw however, she knew would be stuck in her head for the rest of her life.

Matt was lying on his back with Lysander straddling him in a 69 position. Both of them had each other's cocks in their mouths and were happily sucking and slurping away like they were eating the best candy in the world.

Damon was in front of Lysander's head, lifting Matt's leg up and thrusting inside Matt's back entrance like a man possessed, while Rick was on the opposite side thrusting into Lysander. They were in that position until Rick groaned out, "I'm cumming!!!", and he was swiftly followed by three other groans when they all found their release.

It would have been still okay if she had turned around and ran back to her room to hide, but her legs seemed to have glued themselves to the floor, because no matter how many times her brain told her to move, nothing budged.

And so she continued to watch, and boy did they put on a show.

Damon and Rick began to double penetrate Lysander while they were all lying on their sides. Their heads were all towards the opposite side of the room, so Layla had a clear view of the 2 cocks thrusting into Lysander's tight hole. It was the most erotic thing she had ever seen, she thought, until she saw Lysander's gaping hole, spilling all the cum it had received that night, after they were done.

Unknown to them all, when Damon and Rick had moaned at the sight of all that cum flowing from Lysander, Layla had moaned at the same time, but had hurriedly covered her mouth in shock, before finally being able to move her feet and make her way back to her room.

She almost tripped in her hurry, and when she got to her room, she closed the door and flung herself on the bed, still panting.

Her mind was no stranger to sex. When she had refused to give up her virginity to her ex, he had made her sit down and watch porn with him, hoping to entice her. He had all kinds of videos, ranging from double to triple penetration, gangbangs and bdsm. She had been forced to watch it all, but in the end, she had remained adamant on keeping her virginity, because she couldn't bring herself to give it up to someone who would spend the rest of his life comparing her to the women he watched all the time.

Maybe because she was a hopeless romantic, but she truly believed that sex should only be an act between people who were in love. It was this love that she had craved, this so called "bonding" of the souls that she had wanted very much, especially for when she made love for the first time. And in the videos, all they were doing was, to put it bluntly, 'just fucking'. They were just doing it for the sake of finding release and Layla found no satisfaction in that.

That was when the insults came.

Shaking her head to clear the unwanted and painful thoughts, she brought her mind back to the matter at hand.

What she had just seen happen however, was a totally different thing.

She had seen the love that was going on between those four men and she had wanted to be part of it, just to feel like she was loved too.

The way Damon and Rick looked lovingly at Lysander when they thrust into him, it made her really wet down there and she had been so tempted to go to their room and ask if they would let her join them.

Somehow, although she didn't exactly know how, she had resisted the urge and lay twisting and turning in the bed for the rest of night, sexually frustrated and unable to get the image of their lovemaking out of her head.