Chapter 33

Just wanna take a short moment to thank all of the people who took time to comment on my precious chapters, for the sweet sweet encouragements.

To be honest, other than the stress Medical school brings, I also have an inferiority complex. Every time I write a chapter, I have to struggle with the other half of myself that is telling me what I'm writing is complete rubbish and no one in their right mind would ever want to read it. Sometimes, I win and I write a little more. Then there are times that I lose badly, and can't write for the next few days.

It's always after reading your sweet comments that I've managed to pull through and write so long and so far into this story, and I thank all of you who took time and effort to click on the vote button or type a comment.

You guys are my inspiration. Thank you so much! <3 <3

...................................*cough*

Okay, now that the cheesy part is done.. :P On with the story~

This is for all you Rick fans out there~ ;)

Enjoy my loves~ ^_^ <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were brought out of their high when a loud "AAAAAHHHH!!!" was heard from beside them.

They froze in their position, not daring to breathe even, when Lysander shot up on the bed.

 "Go away Charlie! Layla stop kissing him." Lysander shouted, mumbled something, and then collapsed back onto the bed.

It was't until they started hearing soft snores coming from him again did they breathe a sigh of relief, and then laughed softly.

"Does he always do that? Sleep talk I mean?" Layla whispered to Damon, giggling slightly.

"Yup! He wakes us up at night, shouting random things. Although...." Damon trailed off and grinned mischievously at her.

"What? What?" Layla asked curiously.

Putting a finger to his lips for her to quieten down, he shifted both of them closer towards Lysander and he raised his head so that his lips was beside Lysander's ear.

Then the most outrageous sentence she could ever imagine Damon saying, came out of his lips.