Chapter 38

"Layla sweetheart? Time to get up now." Rick's gentle voice pushed through the fog in Layla's mind, caressing her even as she slowly woke up from her long nap.

"Rick?" Layla mumbled, her hands instinctively rubbing her eyes as she sat up in bed and stretched, moaning slightly as her joints cracked slightly.

Rick's eyes darkened with lust as he watched Layla stretch. The sheet covering her naked body had slipped and she was bare to his eyes, every luscious curve. She looked so sexy sitting up on the bed with her hair messed up, her arms over her head with just the moonlight shining on her through the window.

She looked like a moon goddess who'd just been thoroughly loved. And Rick wanted to love her even more.

"What time is it?" Layla asked absentmindedly, still trying to rub the sleepiness from her eyes.

"Hmm?" Rick asked, distractedly, still staring lustfully at Layla.

Layla finally got her eyes to open and looked up in confusion, wondering why Rick didn't answer her question.

She realized why when she saw the heat in Rick's eyes and looked down to see she was completely naked.

Gasping, she quickly grabbed the sheets and tried to cover up, a little embarrassed at the way she'd just stretched in front of Rick.

It was only then the happenings of this afternoon came back to her. She'd fallen asleep to Lysander and Matt's combined loving, and then Lysander had woken her up and made love to her twice more before exhaustion took over her once again. Her shirt must have been removed by Lysander sometime during the loving, and she somehow hadn't even noticed it or when it happened.

She felt a dull ache between her thighs and whimpered softly when it throbbed as she shifted forward.

"Layla? What's wrong?" Rick asked, concern filling his voice as he looked her up and down for signs of her being hurt.

She shook her head, smiling slightly. "Just... a little sore.. I guess. Nothing to worry about."

Rick cursed softly, then took Layla gently into his arms and hugged her to him. "I'm so sorry love. We shouldn't have.. I should have known... Should've been more careful..."

Layla pulled back to place her hand gently over his mouth. "Hey," She smiled softly at his rambling, "I loved every minute of it." Then just to assure him, she leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss on his lips.