Chapter 34

Sorry I'm late, but here's the next chapter~

Enjoy~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla sighed contently, leaning back against Matt's warm chest, she smiled as she watched the antics of her four men, feeling the rumble of Matt's laughter and the tender way he held her in his arms, Layla felt infinitely happy.

After Rick had made love to her on the kitchen counter, he'd held her for a long while after that before letting himself slide out of her, both moaning softly at the lost of contact with each other. Then he'd helped her with breakfast, gently woken up the two sleeping men and called Damon over for breakfast.

The minute Matt had seated himself on one of the chairs however, he'd reached over to her and pulled her onto his lap, refusing to let her go even though she'd protested strongly. She'd given up after realizing her struggling only seemed to arouse him further, and settled down to eat breakfast. He'd even insisted on feeding her and grudgingly, she'd allowed it after seeing his pleasure in doing such a simple thing.

To be honest, she liked the way Matt pampered her. It was horrible of her, but she really felt loved when he did that. Briefly she wondered whether it was wrong of her to take advantage of their love like that. 

"What's wrong sweetheart? You've been quiet for awhile." Matt whispered to her, while the others continued laughing at something that Lysander said.

Staring up into his concerned eyes, Layla looked guiltily away. "You shouldn't treat me too well Matt, I'm going to get used to it and.... I don't want to take advantage of your love."

"You're not taking advantage, love. I want to love you, and this is my way of showing you just how much I do. Please don't take that away from me." Matt gave her a puppy eye look and she shook her head in exasperation, her lips curving slightly upwards as she suppressed her urge to smile.

"You're not playing fair." She muttered, even as she buried her face in his chest and nuzzled, breathing in his scent.

"Sweetheart, I never play fair." Matt whispered seductively, kissing and then nibbling her earlobe, causing her to giggle softly at the ticklish sensation.

"Anyway, I wanted to ask you. Would you like to go swimming today? We have a pool outside and I thought you would like to check it out. You did say you like to swim right?" Matt asked, his hand tenderly tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

The tender gesture melted her, and she nodded, leaning into his hand and smiled at him.

Happily, Matt swooped in for a kiss and stood up, carrying her away, ignoring the loud protests from the other guys.