Chapter 6

Hello you awesome readers of this book!!!
I wasn't going to update until next week (after my exam) , but because of your lovely comments (especially from @sunderwood and @LaylaAyeshNassan-you guys are the sweetest!! <3) and votes, I was in a good mood, so I decided to post a little something for you guys to remember me by.. Ehehehe... XD.

To @sunderwood:

I'm sorry I can't seem to reply your message. There must be something wrong with wattpad.. haha..but I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment and I really hope you continue to enjoy reading about the five of them as much as I enjoyed writing about them.. :)

To @mhj873

your comments made me laugh like crazy... I know I said wanted comments, but.. I didn't really mean this kind.. :P Dont worry I know it's a glitch and I dont blame you. (I did say I wanted as many comments as possible... :P) even if you're not responsible for it.. thank you!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla woke up an hour earlier than she normally did and started getting ready. This was the first time she was so enthusiastic for work.

'Guess there is a first time for everything.' She thought wryly. It was a good thing she was early though, because she caught herself daydreaming about the kiss last night so many times, that by the time she was ready, they were already here to pick her up.

Damon and Rick reached her house at 7 am sharp. Both of them had each given a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and she couldn't help but feel like something had changed between how they treated her last night and how they were treating her today. Yesterday they were more careful with her, but today they were very affectionate.

'Could it have been because of that kiss?' She wondered.

She didn't dare ask, but whatever it was, she was happy for that change yet conflicted as well. She had been attracted to them when she started working for them four months ago, but after getting to know them, she was slowly growing to love them, no matter how hard she was trying not to.

However, as she was around them more often, she noticed things they did that she never noticed before. The loving glances that passed between them, the little caresses they gave each other, even the small kisses they shared when they thought she wasn't looking. It was so sweet, and she was envious. She wanted to be part of their loving circle as well.

Throughout the week, she had not been able to turn down their invitation for dinner at their house, and soon, she had come to love the house they lived in like it was her own, although due to her poor memory, she still got lost pretty often in their huge house.

The four of them had changed towards her too. All four of them were stealing kisses from her once in a while and often calling her 'sweetheart', 'darling' and 'love'. It confused the hell out of her, yet it thrilled her too to be the centre of their attention.

Were they interested in her? Was she pretty enough to keep them interested? And anyway, weren't they already together? Why would they kiss her if they weren't interested?

These thoughts and insecurities were constantly running through her head, causing her to hold a part of herself back whenever she found that she was enjoying herself too much with them. She didn't want to, but she had been hurt in the past and she didn't want to let all of herself go in case, when she fell, she'd still have a small part of herself.

Matt, Damon, Rick and Lysander had no idea of the conflict their actions had put on their hot little secretary, and invited her as usual to have dinner with them. It was a Friday night, so Rick took out the wine glasses and his best wine for them to enjoy.

"Here Layla, try some of this." Rick said, offering her a glass with red wine.

Wrinkling her nose, she refused, "It's ok, you guys go ahead, I don't really like alcohol."

"But this is a really good one Layla, you have to try it! This here is Rick's baby. Even we don't get to drink it. It's because of you, that we even get a glass each." Matt quipped.

"You do get to drink it! Just last week in fact! I saw you sneaking a glass out at midnight." Rick narrowed his eyes at Matt.

"Oh er... Heh... You caught me huh?"Matt was looking very sheepish.

Lysander and Damon were snickering away at Matt's obvious discomfort.