Chapter 15: Adorable!

I snuggled against the pillow and pulled the blankets closers to me. I felt around for the warmth next to me but it wasn't there. I opened my eyes and looked around. Light shined through the glass doors that lead out to the backyard. The view was amazing. I pulled the covers off and got off the bed. As soon as my feet hit the cold floor I jumped back onto the bed. Where are my slippers?! I groaned once I realized they were on the other side of the room. I jumped over and quickly slipped them onto my feet. I walked out of the room and down the hallway. The sweet smell of pancakes filled my nose as I walked toward the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I looked into the kitchen. Chris was making breakfast and holding a very sleepy Emma. She was probably asleep. She had her head rested on his shoulder. They were so cute. I guess Chris heard my footsteps and turned to look at me.
"Hey" he whispered as I walked over to him. I was right. Emma had her small fingers locked with Chris's white shirt and her eyes closed. Chris gave Emma to me and I held her close. She didn't even wake up. I carried her over to the couch and laid her down. Hemsworth laid on the couch snoring. Yes, him and Hiddleston decided to stay the night. Last night we watched a bunch of movies together. I laid Emma next to Tom and she instantly snuggled into his warmth. Chris started putting the pancakes onto plates and the smell woke up Hemsworth.
"Morning" I whispered as he got up and walked over to us.
"Morning" he said in his morning voice which Emily would find adorable. It's kind of cute but I prefer Dorito's morning voice. Tom slowly woke up and so did Emma. Emma looked around and once she saw pancakes she sat up and ran for them. Chris picked Emma up as Hemsworth finished eating breakfast. Chris put Emma onto her chair and she cut her pancakes. Tom ate some pudding. Of course. I felt kind of sick today. It felt like my head was spinning. After Hemsworth and Tom left, Chris had started to clean up the dishes. Emma climbed back onto the couch and colored in a book that Chris had gotten her before we got on the plane. As Chris washed the dishes I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Chris turned his head and I kissed his cheek.
"I love you too, Riley" he said smiling.
"Chris" I said.
"Hmm?" He asked.
"I love you so much" I said. He stopped washing dishes and smiled at me.
"I love you to the moon and back" he said looking down at me and he softly kissed me on the lips.
"How did I end up with a guy like you" I said smiling.
"I should be the one asking: how did I end up with a girl like you" he said.
"I don't know. When we first met" I said.

First day of kindergarten. Why am I so nervous?! Mommy had made me pancakes this morning. I love pancakes. My sister Emily was starting 2nd or 3rd grade today. My other sister, Alice, is in 5th grade. She's up there with the big kids. My dad and me walked towards the classroom door.
"Alright Pumpkin. This is where I leave you" he said kneeling down to my height.
"But why can't you stay?" I asked.
"Well daddy has to go to work. So does your mom" he explained. I can't wait until I get to go to work!
"Okay" I said sadly.
"Have a great day. I'll be here to pick you up when the day is over" he said kissing my forehead and leaving me at the classroom door. I was half tempted to run after my dad screaming I CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT SCHOOL! Before I had the chance to decide the door opened and there stood a girl. She had long brown hair and glasses. She was wearing a flowered dress with brown flats.
"Hello. Are you Riley Matthews?" She asked smiling. I nodded slowly and she ushered me inside the classroom. I looked around the room and saw kids playing games. I nervously walked over to a boy who was coloring a picture. He sat alone at his desk.
"Hi" I said smiling at him. He looked up at me and smiled before going back to his drawing, "you're a good drawer."
"Thank you" he said as I sat down beside him and put my bag on my desk. I watched him draw. He's good for a kid in kindergarten. He looked up at me catching me staring at his art work.
"I'm Riley" I said.
"Christopher. But you can call me Chris" he said as a kid about my age came running over.
"Chris!" said the boy as he sat down on the other side of Chris.
"What Scott?" Chris asked.
"Lucy pushed me" Scott whined.
"Go tell her to knock it off" Chris said before his brother ran off.
"Brother?" I asked.
"Yeah" Chris said.
"I have two older sisters" I said.
"I have an older sister and then I have a younger sister as well" he said as he slid a blank piece of paper over to me, "wanna draw with me?"
"I'd love too" I said as we sat there and colored.

Chris smiled at me before laughing, "I still have those drawings" he said making me groan.
"Those drawings are awful. That was before your mom taught me how to draw a rose" I said smiling as we walked into the living room. Emma was coloring a picture of a dog. I was about to sit down before I saw a pile of movies. I picked up one of them and saw it was one of his films. I couldn't help but laugh.
"What?" He asked. I showed him the movie and smiled, "no! Not while Emma is in here." Let's just say that movie was Not Another Teenage Movie.
"Quickie question: was it foam or real?" I asked laughing.
"It was a foam banana" he groaned.
"What foam banana?" Emma asked making me laugh even harder.
"Nothing. Go back to coloring your puppy" I said holding my stomach from laughing so hard but I stopped and stared back at Chris, "please."
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Come on!" I said smiling widely.
"I can't believe this" he said taking the movie from me and picked up his computer. We both put on headphones and watched the movie. Let's just say I almost died of laughter.