27: Wedding Dress

We had been planning everything for the wedding. I've been busy with taking care of Emma and Thomas. Chris has been helping a lot. It's really nice to have someone around to help me. Thomas has been restless. But with Chris's help it's been going great so far. He sleeps a lot and eats a lot. Well that's just what little babies do. He's only a few weeks old.
So today I was with Emily, Alice, Carley, Shana, Lisa, Hayley, Scarlett, and Emma. I had decided to have Emma be the Flower Girl since she really wanted to be the one to throw flower petals around. She liked it. Emma had been getting slot of sleep lately. She was a ball full of energy in the morning and afternoon. Chris would have to chase her around to get her to go to sleep.
I was looking through all the cute little Flower Girl dresses. They were all so adorable. I loved every single one of them. Emily had picked out a few different ones for Emma. So did Alice. There were so many different dresses for Emma to try on. I wanted her to choose the one she liked most.
Alice had picked one that was a baby blue color with white lace on it. It was a very poofy dress. Yet it was still pretty. I kind of liked it but I could tell that Emma wasn't too fond of it yet. She clearly didn't like all the poof on the dress. Too much poof. She tried it on but said she couldn't see her feet at all. Way too much poof. Chris would probably be loving that.
Emily had chosen a different dress. It was short and came to Emma's knees. Well right below the knees. It had a navy blue sash around her waist that would tie up into a large bow on the back. On the back there was a cut out of a little heart that showed a little bit of Emma's back. Oh I like this dress.
"I think Emily's dress is the winner" I said pointing at the dress that Emily had picked out. Emily laughed in Alice's face and ran over hugging me.
"You made a good choice" Emily said with a smile patting my head softly.
"I just didn't like all that poof on the other dress. I love the little heart on the back of this one" I said going over to Emma and kissing her head softly. Emma smiled and went back into the changing room to change back into the clothes she came in.
"Brides Maid dresses are next" Carley said with a smile looking at me.
"Who's your Maid of Honor?" Shana asked nudging me with her elbow gently before she gave me a little wink.
"Well that's a hard choice to make" I said looking at all the girls that had came dress shopping with me today, "I guess I would have to choose... Scar."
"Yes!" Scarlett said jumping up with excitement, "you owe me $20 Emily!"
"Shut up!" Emily groaned. I laughed and clapped my hands with a smile. Alice looked at me and smirked.
"At least I'm the one that gets to hand you over. Dad would be the one to do that" Alice said taking my hand in her's.
"I'm happy my older sister is handing me over to the love of my life. It means a lot to me" I said.
"I thought GT was going to hand you over?" Emily asked tilting her head slightly. Before I could say anything I heard Thomas crying a little. I had decided to bring him with us while Chris and the guys went tux shopping even though Chris probably had enough formal tuxes. I went over and picked him up. Thomas looked at me with those big blue eyes of his. They were so much like Chris's eyes.
I sat down on one of the seats and got his bottle out for him. I sat on the seat and fed my son. He's so much like Chris. It was so cute. He's a few weeks old now. About a month old now. Chris had been having so much fun with him. He had been posting a bunch of pictures of Tommy and Emma on his Twitter account. I also talked him into getting an Instagram account. He can't stop with pictures of the kids and other things. He takes some pretty good pictures.
After putting Thomas back to sleep, we got to work trying on a bunch of wedding dresses. I couldn't really decide on what I wanted. Emily and Alice were trying to put bets like they usually did. But there was one that stood out. Once I tried it on it just felt right. It was beautiful. I couldn't say no to something so amazing. Emma loved it too. You could see it in her eyes.

So that was the dress we got

So that was the dress we got. I still needed to decide on a hair style so I guess the girls could help me with that. So when me and Emma got back to house I knew Chris was there waiting for us. Oh I forgot to mention... We were staying at Chris's mom's house while we were looking for a house here in Boston. Chris wanted to raise Emma and Thomas in Boston since it was the place we both grew up at.
We were going to start House Hunting tomorrow. I was excited to go House Hunting. We were planning to get a really nice house. I knew that Chris wanted to pay for the whole thing yet I wanted to help a little bit. Emily would be taking care of Thomas and Emma while we would be going in search for some houses. Emily loved babysitting the kids. So did Sebastian Stan. Seb was really nice. He loved to play with Emma all the time.
Seb had asked Chris if he would name our next kid Sebastian. I said we would probably only stick with two kids. Maybe we would stop at three. Two was enough at the moment. Maybe when Thomas and Emma would be a little older. Me and Chris hadn't really talked about a third kid. I guess we could talk about it another time.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been able to update this story. I haven't really been able to come up with ideas for it but now I think I have some ideas for the story. So Chris and Riley are going to go House Hunting. They find a house and move in together. But there is a twist coming up so I'm warning you ahead of time😉~ Kenlee Faith❤️