Chapter 17: Football

It's been a few weeks since we found out I was pregnant. I'm probably 9 or 10 weeks. I really hope it's a boy. Chris agrees with me. Emma hopes that it's a boy as well. She's really excited about it. So at the moment I was getting chips and salsa ready. I bet you're wondering why I'm getting food ready-
"LET'S GO PATRIOTS!" Chris yelled from the living room making me almost drop the bowl of chips. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. Emma was wearing Chris's Patriot jersey and sitting on Chris's lap. I set the chips on the table along with the bowl of salsa. Chris cheered happily and drank from his bottle of cold beer. I don't know how he likes that stuff. He said it makes him feel like a Viking. Emma cheered as well and took a drink from her sippy cup. I couldn't help but smile as Chris held Emma and bounced his knee with excitement. Emma giggled as Chris tickled her stomach. I took a video and sent it to Alice and Emily.

Aww! Chris is such a good dad!~ Emily

When is the wedding again?~ Alice

This April~ Riley

You know what I just realized!~ Emily

What?~ Alice

If the first letters of our names were combined it would spell 'Ear'~ Emily

Only you~ Riley

I'm special~ Emily

We know. I gotta go. The twins are crying~ Alice

Okay~ Emily

Bye~ Riley

I closed my phone and smiled as Emma kissed Chris's cheek. She laughed because his stubble tickled her. Chris held her like a baby and tickled her. For the rest of the game we sat there on the couch. Emma was curled up on me and I had my feet in Chris's lap. I took a sip of my water just as Chris stood up about to cheer with my feet still in his hands. My water almost spilt on my shirt. Chris sat down and got comfortable before he continued to rub my feet. Emma had fallen asleep by the end of the game so I carried her back to her room and laid her down for her little nap. I walked out of her room and down the hallway back into the living room.
"What are you doing?" I asked Chris who was smiling like an idiot.
"I challenged Chris Pratt" he said.
"Oh no" I said taking his phone looking at him and Chris Pratt's conversation on twitter.
"I can't wait to see Star-Lord in Brady, New Jersey" Chris said rubbing his hands together.
"This'll be interesting" I said laughing as Chris wrapped his arms around me.
"I hope it's a boy" he whispered referring to the small baby bump. Very small.
"What if it's a girl?" I asked.
"Well I don't care what it is. As long as your happy... I'm happy" he said.
"I want some ice cream" I said randomly.
"Then you'll get ice cream" he said running to the kitchen. I love him. He came back with a tub of chocolate ice cream and two spoons. He thought that I was sharing.

Sorry for the short chapter. I promise I'll make the next one a little longer. And what do you think the gender of the baby will be? Boy or girl?~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️