22: Gender!

We were waiting in the doctors office ready to know the gender of our baby. Chris squeezed my hand with a smile. I was so excited to know the gender. I remember back when I found out what Emma's gender would be. When I found out she was a girl I decided to name her after my grandmother. I know Emma will be the best big sister. I bet she will protect her baby brother or sister just like Chris protects Scott sometimes. I loved their sibling relationship. Emily and Alice protect me as well. They literally blew up at Jack when he left me for the stupid French model.
The doctor entered the room and gave us a small smile before typing something into the computer. She turned towards us and handed a picture to me of the ultrasound. I smiled widely at the small baby that was growing inside of me. I passed the photo over to Chris and Emma. Emma squealed with excitement at the sight of the picture that was of her little sibling. Chris had tears in his eyes.
"The baby is very healthy. And also I'm proud to say that your baby will turn out to be a adorable child. And the gender of the baby is... A boy! Congratulations!" The doctor said with a big smile.
"A boy?!" I asked with tears in my eyes.
"A healthy baby boy!" The doctor said.
"YES!" I yelled. The doctor smiled and handed us the file that had more pictures. The doctor left before telling us a few things. I looked at Chris excitedly. I got up off the chair and slowly put on my jacket. I took my phone from my bag and decided to text my older sisters about the news.

We know the gender!~ Riley

What is it?!~ Alice

It's a boy!~ Riley

Are you sure?~ Emily

I'm pretty sure Em~ Riley

YOU OWE ME $100!~ Alice

Shut up~ Emily

I laughed at the text message before turning off my phone. When we got home from the doctors office, Chris called his family to tell them the news. At first we were planning of revealing the gender at the baby shower but I was tired of being asked what it would be. I constantly get asked about the gender by Chris's fans. Chris laid Emma down for her nap as I changed into a pair of comfy clothes.
Chris walked out of the her bedroom and walked over to me quickly. "It's a boy" he said pulling me into a hug and kissing me.
"I'm so excited" I said.
"I wonder what we'll name him" Chris said resting his forehead on mine with a smile.
"I guess that's one thing we have to think about" I said smiling.

Sorry for the super short chapter! It's a boy! Yay! What do you think the baby's name should be? Leave a name in the comments. I might end up using one😊~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️