Chapter 21: Game Day

Today was The Super Bowl. Me and Emma were proudly wearing one of Chris's New England Patriots jerseys. Chris Pratt and his wife were wearing Seahawks jerseys. Scott was on our side. Emma was on my lap watching the game. She's just like Chris. I took out my phone and texted Emily and Alice.

Hey! How are the twins?~ Riley

I just laid them down for a nap~ Alice

They must be cute when they sleep!~ Emily

They snore just like their father~ Alice

So Riley, do you know the gender yet?~ Emily

We find out next week~ Riley

I hope it's a boy~ Alice

I hope it's a girl~ Emily

How about we make a bet?! Whoever wins gets $100 from the loser!~ Alice

I love you guys~ Riley

We love you too!~ Emily

I gotta go~ Riley

I turned off my phone as Emma cheered loudly as the Patriots scored. She is basically copying Chris's actions. It was really adorable. Chris Pratt stood next to Chris and watched the game. Emma didn't really know anything about football. Well I grew up with Chris so it was a big things for the Evans family. Chris explained to me how important football is when we were in 3rd grade. So now we are both really competitive when it came to sports.
A few hours later and I was glued to my phone. I know that the Patriots are winning because of Chris and Emma cheering loudly. Emma had ended up on Chris's lap by the second hour. She was glued to the game. She would ask him small questions like: who's your favorite player? He would of course answer: Tom Brady. I listened to their little conversation.
"Oh my god!" Chris yelled startling me. He turned towards me and hugged me tightly.
"What?!" I asked as he cupped my face in his hands and kissed my lips softly.
"WE WON!" He yelled. I laughed a little before cheering as well.
After the game me, Emma, Chris, Chris Pratt, and Jimmy Fallon were photo bombing fans. Chris did one with Emma on his shoulders. Then all four of us got behind a family and made silly faces. When I saw the picture I laughed so hard at Chris's face. Then when there was no one taking pictures we decided to do a few family photos. We did one where Chris was holding Emma and he had an arm around me. We did another one where Chris was on his knees and kissing my small but noticeable bump. Chris Pratt and Chris did some pictures with each other. I couldn't help but laugh when Chris and Emma did one. Emma was looking up at Chris and he was looking down at her. Emma had her arms crossed and so did Chris. It was adorable.
After the game Emma was asleep and Chris carried her inside. He was so happy that we won. I opened Emma's bedroom door and Chris carried her inside and laid her gently on her bed. He tucked her in and the two of us gave her a kiss goodnight before leaving the room and walking back to our own room.
"I'm sooooo happy we won!" He said pulling me into a hug.
"Me too, Chris" I said kissing his cheek.
"But I think me and Pratt should go to the Children Hospitals no matter what" he said smiling.
"That's a great idea" I said as I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt.
"That's what we'll do. We'll go to Chris Haven first" he said as we climbed into bed.
"Deal" I said as we snuggled close to each other and soon found ourselves falling asleep.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been having writers block with this story~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️