Chapter 20: Chocolate

Riley's P.O.C

"Chris" I whined slapping his chest tiredly. He hummed in response as he rolled over and buried his face in my neck.
"Chris" I whined again this time slapping his back.
"Hmmm?" He asked tiredly.
"I want chocolate!" I said as I laid a hand on my small bump.
"We don't have any" he mumbled.
"Can we go get some?" I asked smiling before slowly getting out of the bed.
"I'm tired!" He groaned.
"Chris! Please!" I said looking through my closet for something to wear.
"I'll make you hot chocolate" he said smiling as he got out of bed, "we have cookies."
"You just want to stay home" I mumbled as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.
"Maybe" he said.
"Fine!" I said as I slid on a pair of sweatpants and one of his sweaters. I walked down the hallway and into Emma's room. I woke her up and she was still a little tired. She hugged her bear close to her before climbing out of bed and into my arms. I carried her out into the living room and set her down. Chris turned on the TV and something caught me attention.
"Yesterday actor, Chris Evans, was spotted with an adorable little girl who is believed to be his secret daughter. I wonder where the wife is? Also Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, Zoe Saldana, Hayley Awtell, and Cobie Smulders were spotted shopping with another women known as Riley Matthews" said the news reporter as a picture of Emma and Chris walking down the street showed up on the screen along with a picture of me with the girls.
"Well" I said, "that was... Something."
"Yep. I agree" Chris said as he got up to get cookies and hot chocolate. I decided to put on a Disney movie for Emma and Chris. We all love Disney. We sat there eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate while watching The Lion King. Emma had her head on my bump and she had her feet in Chris's lap.
"I think it's a boy" Emma said.
"What would his name be?" I asked playing with her hair.
"Gray or Noah" Emma said.
"Where did you get the name Gray?" Chris asked.
"Pratt told me that one of the character's names were that in his new movie that's coming out this summer" Emma said.
"It's kind of cute" I said. Gray Christopher Evans. Or Noah Christopher Evans. The name I was thinking was Harley or Mason. I guess it would be a hard decision to decide the name. We didn't even know the gender yet. If it was a girl I was gonna name it Brianna or Stephanie.

I am sorry for the short chapter. I am running out of ideas for this book. I think the next chapter will be the Super Bowl. If you have any ideas about what I should do before the Age of Ultron premier don't me afraid to suggest any of the ideas to me. I'd love to use them~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️