02

The Mustang sped across the road in lead, having Daniel fall behind just by a couple of inches. Having the finish line come in view, a smirk began to tug at Zee's lips.

Daniel and Zee were at neck to neck for almost the whole race. But towards the end, Zee had gained more speed and took great advantage of it. As he was preparing for his victory, few inches behind Daniel was fuming as the steering wheel was clamped between both his palms.

The sound of the crowd cheering enthusiastically gradually came into radius as the black vehicle was only at the distance of meters from the white painted line. Zee looked into the overhead mirror one last time at the white Mitsubishi before pushing the gas pedal further down. The car zipped past the finish line and the noisy crowd, leaving Daniel in its dust.

The audience watched in awe as the Mustang drifted, causing it to rotate and face them again. As it came to a stop, it parked on the center of the road diagonally.

Daniel had stopped shortly after he had passed the finish line. Frustrated, he stepped out of his car and slammed the door shut. He got slightly annoyed about the fact no one was giving him attention. But what made him more furious was that, he had lost his first race in the past eight years. Daniel's eyes followed to what everyone's attention was captured by. The dark vehicle stayed put with the driver contained inside of it. Everyone, including Daniel waited in anticipation for Zee to step out.

Zee scanned the scene ahead of him. The smile on his face widened as he could see how everyone was eagerly waiting for him. Deciding not to torture the crowd any longer, he pushed open the door and stepped out. As the sweltering heat greeted him first, he pulled off his jacket and threw it on the seat, before closing the door. Once locking the car behind him, Zee walked down the road and prepared for the love and hate he was only moments away from receiving.

The crowd roared and applauded, but Zee's attention was only focused on an enraged Daniel. He noticed how he had his jaw clenched and his hands formed into fists. But that didn't make Zee falter one bit.

"Good race." Zee spoke.

"Who the fuck are you?" Daniel crossed his arms.

"Right... we had a deal." Zee bowed his head grinning, as he pushed his shades to the top of his head. He lend his hand forward and said, "I'm Zayn. Zayn Malik." The crowd cheered which made Zayn softly chuckle. "And you are?"

"You don't need to know." Daniel spat and turned around to walk away.

"It's alright, I guess. I'll find out eventually since you were known for winning races for the past eight years."

Daniel abruptly stopped in his tracks and spun around glaring at him. The crowd went silent waiting to hear his reply. "Watch it." he pointed his finger. "And this isn't over." he turned around once again and disappeared within the crowd.

Zayn watched Daniel walk away with a sly smirk formed on his lips. His attention was pulled away when Sean approached him.

"My man, Zee! That was fucking sick! You were fucking sick! You, killed it!" he patted Zayn on the back.

"Thanks mate." Zayn humbly grinned.

"I knew you were good, but holy shit this was just incredible! You smoked Daniel!"

"So that's his name, huh?" Zayn crossed his arms, causing his tattooed arms to flex.

"Yeah, but don't worry about him man." the shorter man causally shrugged. "Anyway," Sean wrapped his arm around Zayn's shoulders pulling him closer as a smirk appeared on his lips. "Looks like we've got fans and some hot chicks to attend to. Oh I like the one in those red shorts."