12

The next morning when I woke up I'd expected to feel Zayn somewhere behind me or even in bed, but all I felt when I turned towards his side was the warmth of his sheets under my hands. I frowned, sitting up and tucking the duvet over me to cover my chest and glanced around his bedroom curiously.

Memories of last night made me touch my bottom lip with my fingers as I recalled what had happened. Clearly once Zayn and I gave into temptation the first time, it seemed as if we couldn't get enough of one another. A conversation about tattoos had led me to pointing out my few other favorites of his and then that had led to our clothes suddenly coming off again. Our night consisted of endless amounts of sex that left me feeling sore in the best way possible.

Only the one causing the soreness wasn't here. So it seemed I was in Zayn's bed, in Zayn's house, but had no Zayn to keep me company.

Interesting... but where the hell was he?

My answer came when seconds later a door was opened and in walked in Zayn, clad in only his boxers with his hair a mess and upon seeing me, a smirk on his face. "Might want to close your mouth a bit." he said sarcastically and I snapped my mouth shut as I glared at him for catching me staring. "You'll catch flies that way, you know."

I kept my mouth shut and pursed my lips, fighting my smile.

Damn it he couldn't just wake up looking hot like this. It was unfair on all sort of levels.

Realizing I wasn't going to say anything, Zayn placed both his hands by the edge of his bed and crawled towards me until my back met his headboard and he was hovering above me, inches away. We shared a look, an intense one that made heat creep up my cheeks and made that stir of desire start to churn within me again.

"Good morning Maya." he rasped, his voice low as his hands curved slowly around my own holding the duvet. He tugged at it making it fall, pooling around my waist and leaving my bare chest exposed for him to stare at. He glanced down at my newly exposed skin then flicked his eyes back onto me and tilted his head grinning. "A very good morning, indeed."

"Good morning." I whispered and then realized I hadn't brushed my teeth so I turned away, my face flaming due to embarrassment.

Zayn chuckled at my response and cupped my jaw, turning me towards him just as I felt his lips brush against the corner of my mouth. He hummed in response, sliding me down onto his bed as his body moulded against mine and his lips lowered down onto my neck.

You'd think he'd get enough of me, but I wasn't complaining.

I bit my lip and swallowed deeply, my body responding instantly at the feel of his lips trailing down my neck sensually, the scrape of his beard already causing goosebumps. "Don't you have things to do?" I gasped as his hands trailed between my breasts and circled around my navel.

He paused above my collarbone, his breath warming my skin. "I do." he said just as his hand peeled away the duvet further. "I'm doing one of them right now, babe." he added quietly, his hand at my navel dragging teasingly downwards. "Now stop talking. Can you do that?"

"Zayn, I haven't even brushed my-" I couldn't finish my sentence because his hand was cupping my opening, his middle finger rubbing where I needed him most.

"I'll take you as you are, Maya." he rasped and my breath hitched but I nodded regardless and let myself be taken further into Zayn's touch. His other hand curved around my knee and parted my legs as he fit himself between, his hand now amidst us working its magic.

Did I mention his fingers were fucking amazing?

"Shit." I gasped as I tossed my head back and arched my hips up in time to his hands. It seemed I was getting one hell of a wakeup call and I couldn't complain about it, despite how sensitive I was after last night.