06

Maya's POV

I was driving back home from work as I reminisced about last night. To be honest, thoughts of the night prior and Zayn hadn't left my mind the whole day. I mean how could they? I didn't even have to admit it because it was so obvious he was one good looking hell of a guy. I did feel attracted towards him but I liked to play around rather than confessing it to him.

But now Zayn knew the truth without me having to utter anything with my tongue. Well then again, there was that one moment where I literally begged for him last night. Oh fucking hell! How could I have not?

I was glad Zayn had picked up on my indications of me wanting to have him... and to feel him. Because I didn't know how long I could've gone pretending I didn't feel anything for him. What was even better was the fact he had similar thoughts but towards me. One thing was for sure and that was, the fun and our play had just begun. Zayn too didn't seem like the type to be wanting to settle down just yet. Which was great news for me.

But I didn't only like Zayn because of his looks. No, there was more to him. He seemed like a really nice guy. He didn't seem the type to be asking for trouble or even looking for it. He was simply new to Las Vegas and getting comfortable with the place and its people, and joining the company of others to do what he liked doing best. Racing.

Racing seemed to be a great passion of his. Not only was the large checkered tattoo above his wrist a big giveaway, but the fact he actually beat Daniel in a race! I know for a fact, Daniel is too good to beat and I'm not just saying this because I'm his sister. I was truly surprised when I had found out and I had gotten even more impressed with Zayn, when I discovered it was him who had done it. Beating Daniel is a big fucking deal, especially in this town. And with Zayn knowing that and actually doing it, he didn't walk around the city acting like he was some big shot now. I liked that about him very much.

Daniel could seriously learn a few things from him. What an immature shit he was.

As a soft giggle escaped from my lips at the thought of Zayn, like on cue my eyes landed on a familiar black car parked in the parking lot of the community gym. To make sure it was the same one that I had worked on a few days ago, I pulled my car into the lot.

Strangely there weren't any other vehicles parked in the area making it obvious only I and the owner of the car that was parked beside mine, were the only ones here. I exited my car and walked over to the side of the darker vehicle, giving me the delight on discovering that yes, it was Zayn's car.

A wide grin made its way to my lips as I prepared myself to meet the handsome man again. I slightly bent myself and looked at my reflection on one the tainted windows of my car, to fix my hair by running my hands through it a couple of times and fluffing it.

I paced past my car and through the doors of the gym building. I had only been in this building a couple of times when I had the motivation to work out, which was only really during the first few weeks of January of each year as an excuse to follow up on a new year's resolution I would pull out of my ass. The building was empty and only the humming of the air conditioner and the large lights that hung from the ceiling brought the place life.

My best guess was that Zayn was probably in the weight room. I know that is very stereotypical of me, but I was sure as hell he wasn't in the aerobics room doing odd kinds of stretching and exercise. So with that prediction of mine, I took the stairs to the second floor.

After reaching the top of the steps, a wide room with full length glass windows stood in front of me. My eyes scanned across to find Zayn and I spotted him towards the end of the room on the floor. Smiling to myself feeling triumphant, I pushed through the door of the room taking a step inside.